Because they're not for me. Everything else is set up and works just fine. But my Calendar chimes at the reminder time, the LED lights up normal red, and thats it. No reminder, no change in the LED color, nothing. The Calendar reminder is one of the reasons I bought this thing and now its the one thing that won't work. I'm 99.9% sure its set up right. I saw the BerryBuzz guy was on the forums--Dude, any help?
    03-05-09 03:04 PM
    works fine for me. Are you sure you're setting all the reminder things correctly on your ACTIVE profile. remember if you swap profiles you've gotta change it in that profile too.
    03-05-09 03:19 PM
    Was just about to post how it wasn't working still and I decided to do one more battery pull and set one more tester on my calendar and now it works. I think just going through and double checking everything and a couple of battery pulls will get this app to work.

Although some instructions still would have been nice!
    03-05-09 03:27 PM
    newer version does have a pop up alert to set reminders in profiles.

otherwise the rest of it is generally self explanatory.
    03-05-09 03:32 PM
    newer version does have a pop up alert to set reminders in profiles.

otherwise the rest of it is generally self explanatory.
    Are you kidding...self explanatory...no way. That crap about the profiles isn't described anywhere. Besides, why would you ever think of having to do that when you just finished making the changes in BBuzz under options.

I saw the pop-up but since I already had reminders set in my profiles why would I ever in a million years think that I had to go into Others....

Sheesh
    03-05-09 03:40 PM
    Are you kidding...self explanatory...no way. That crap about the profiles isn't described anywhere. Besides, why would you ever think of having to do that when you just finished making the changes in BBuzz under options.

I saw the pop-up but since I already had reminders set in my profiles why would I ever in a million years think that I had to go into Others....

Sheesh
    It is specific about where to go about the BerryBuzz reminders. Blame RIM for this by the way, it's the only way for this program to be able to call up another reminder sound.
    03-05-09 04:08 PM
    can someone who has this working correctly, please post a step by step of what needs to be done to get this to work properly before we all pay for it and have 100 posts asking how to get it to work properly...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!! also, i keep asking this question but nobody has answered.. can i set a color alert for facebook or bb messenger?
    03-05-09 04:14 PM
    I haven't found where or how to set it up
    03-07-09 06:06 PM
    I haven't found where or how to set it up
    I wrote up some instructions over in this thread

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/be...ctions-175853/
    03-07-09 08:46 PM
    I wrote up some instructions over in this thread

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/be...ctions-175853/
    Great instructions. Worked perfectly! Thanks so much!
    03-07-09 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD