I thought I CLEARLY defined that I wanted these functions in my first post...

Oh well, Buzzme here is come....
    If you're more worried about the vibe while ringing settings, then you'll like Buzzme. Personally, I don't think its that big of a difference for your phone to vibrate a second ahead of a short ring for SMS/Emails, etc. But it makes a big difference for actual calls where the ringtone is longer and it only vibrates before it rings.

Anyways, good luck to whatever you choose.
    08-28-09 08:23 PM
    I bought buzzme, which does not work. AWSOME. Wasted 10 bucks on 2 apps, and STILL don't have what I want. With Buzzme, yes I can set alerts to ring/vibrate, but when I get an SMS message, my ringtone continues to play after I open the message. I can not silence it in any way. It plays the whole ringtone til the end no matter what I do. I contacted help for buzzme. They said they know about the problem and are trying to fix it with a release in Sept. Nice of them to tell me that before I bought it. Another bummer is you can customize the vibration pulse a little bit, but not enough to do me any good. Man I wish I was smart enough to make my own app. Alas I am a moron, so I just waste money on other peoples stuff....

So in my eyes, berrybuzz is an LED app. 80% of the settings are for LED profiles.

Buzzme is a true ring/vibrate app with a small bit of LED customization. But as of now, it doesn't work so well on my Tour. After several contacts with the customer service guy, and watching the videos on setting it up, it still does not work.
    Last edited by timmay77; 08-28-09 at 11:57 PM.
    08-28-09 11:54 PM
    Well you "wasting" the $10 was all on you. BerryBuzz has a 7 day trial and BuzzMe as a free version with a pro version offering more options. Both have ways so that you can test them out before "wasting" money
    08-28-09 11:57 PM
    Well you "wasting" the $10 was all on you. BerryBuzz has a 7 day trial and BuzzMe as a free version with a pro version offering more options. Both have ways so that you can test them out before "wasting" money
    I was told that you do not get all of the features in the trial versions......

Did I say I was blaming it on anyone but myself? Either way, I'm not blaming anyone on this site if that is what you are getting at. I KNOW I pushed the buy button there buddy, not anyone else. I am just sharing my bad fortune with anyone looking to buy the apps. In my eyes, they do not preform as advertised.
    Last edited by timmay77; 08-29-09 at 12:08 AM.
    08-29-09 12:05 AM
    No, I'm not saying your blaming anyone. But yeah, everyone has their misfortunes. As of right now, I don't think there's a single app that will supply you with what you want. But I've been proven wrong before so don't take my word for it haha.
    08-29-09 12:08 AM
    To the BerryBuzz users: I started using it recently and love the different LED options which is primarily why I got it. The one thing I don't like (and perhaps I just can't figure out the right settings) is that the vibrate goes on too long by default. What I mean is that previously without BerryBuzz my phone would vibrate just twice for most messages and four times for phone calls. With BerryBuzz it keeps vibrating until I move the trackball or hit a key (which is a setting). There is no way to limit the vibrating except I believe to one minute which is way too long. Am I missing something?
    08-29-09 08:24 AM
    Try emailing them to suggest the idea.

to whom should i email constantly to get this to be another 50% off soon?

bellshare or CB? lol
    08-29-09 07:20 PM
    If you email CB, email Mobihand since they have more direct contact with BellShare.
    08-29-09 09:57 PM
    i've purchased buzz me pro a few weeks ago after using the free version for a while and encountered a few strange issues ..like v vibration working on sms and phone but not mail!!!
    After contacting their support I recieved no less than 3 different new versions to try and feedback to try and resolve the issue which thankfully they have succeeded in.
    Fair play to them for not giving up even though noone else seemed to be having the same issue as me...
    Excellent support guys thanks
    08-31-09 10:46 AM
    Never had an issue with Berry Buzz.
    08-31-09 01:43 PM
    Never had an issue with Berry Buzz.
    08-31-09 01:43 PM
    BerryBuzz is just an incredible program. I absolutely love it and it it well worth the money.
    09-08-09 01:01 PM
    public beta for berrybuzz is available for download in the bellshare forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 05:00 PM
88 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD