What are the pros and cons of each?
    Thanks!
    08-12-09 06:47 AM
    Try them out for yourself and find out... I think one will cost you a couple bucks and one is free... everything is in the eye of the beholder.
    08-12-09 06:55 AM
    Yeah I'm currently using BuzzMe and I was thinking about going BuzzMe Pro to save myself the hassle of having to reopen it morning because I have quickpull set to restart my BB every morning.

I was wondering what the differences would be, before I actually spent the money for BuzzMe Pro
    08-12-09 06:57 AM
    I have never used BuzzMe... but I do have BerryBuzz... I like the newest release, and I don't have to start it up after a reboot... it's pretty solid and it works!!!
    08-12-09 07:25 AM
    I too love BerryBuzz its really a good and I love the colors.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 07:52 AM
    BerryBuzz is well worth the money, besides the "buzz" it also gives you many customizations of the LED. Right now, phone calls cause my LED to "disco" and change to all different flashing colors, and my CB mail the LED is blue.
    08-12-09 07:52 AM
    i had the free berrybuzz and the only thing it did was allow my phone to ring and vibrate at the same time. with berrybuzz, it does that and I have set a color for bbm messages, text, emails and facebook. It was a wrap for buzzme. i've since deleted the app.
    08-12-09 08:33 AM
    BerryBuzz is an awesome application, one of my favorites. Well worth the money...
    08-12-09 08:39 AM
    I was using buzzme pro with blink but went to berrybuzz since both led and vibrate were in one. I prefer berrybuzz.
    08-12-09 08:46 AM
    Well that seals the deal haha. Thank you guys for the input!
    08-12-09 08:48 AM
    Does Buzzme have BBm support? Berrybuzz does.

It's Berrybuzz for me, not to mention I'm using Berrypopup and Smartalerts which Berrybuzz works in unison with.
    08-12-09 08:52 AM
    I believe it does. But from the other threads that I've searched, BerryBuzz seems to have more support of the users, so I switched.
    08-12-09 08:55 AM
    pmusngi,

Thanks very much. I found your threade and have come to the same conclusion.
    08-13-09 04:09 PM
    It's Berrybuzz for me, not to mention I'm using Berrypopup and Smartalerts which Berrybuzz works in unison with.
    Same for me on all accounts... Love them all and can't do without.
    08-13-09 07:53 PM
    just changed it to disco for incoming as well. gonna give it a whirl. BerryBuzz. great app. top 5 must-have.
    08-13-09 08:26 PM
    i have buzz me pro and ive noticed that even when i turn all alerts off it will still vibrate..does berrybuzz do this too?
    08-14-09 07:51 PM
    I've never tried turning my alerts off. Usually I just stick my phone on vibrate if I'm in a meeting or something.
    08-14-09 07:54 PM
    To the OP -

If all your wanting to do is find someting that will start up automatically after your quickpull, and everything else works fine for you, use this:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/new...reboot-281946/

I have it setup to startup my BuzzMe every morning after my QuickPull runs. I already liked BuzzMe and didnt want to mess with figuring out a new vibration app, so I just have Start Me Up start it up after the QuickPull.

Works great.
    08-14-09 10:44 PM
    Thanks! Though I've already switched over to BerryBuzz and I don't think I'll be reverting back. I really like my custom LED notifications.
    08-14-09 10:48 PM
    Yeah I'm currently using BuzzMe and I was thinking about going BuzzMe Pro to save myself the hassle of having to reopen it morning because I have quickpull set to restart my BB every morning.

I was wondering what the differences would be, before I actually spent the money for BuzzMe Pro
    Or you could try StartMeUp Start Me Up - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store which is free and works great!
    08-14-09 11:20 PM
    I know the OP already decided but Berrybuzz for sure.

Disco-emails
    Blue-facebook
    Bright green-incoming calls
    Red-sms
    etc etc etc. I should work as promo for this app, best app I have
    08-16-09 10:33 AM
    Berry Buzz is by far the better app although both have their good points.
    08-16-09 11:42 AM
    I currently use Blink/Buzzme/Star Me Up and they work great together.

My only issue is that my Curve doesn't stop vibrating immediately if i answer the call at the wrong time. I have to wait to say hello and the caller can hear the vibration through the phone. Does Berry Buzz do this also?
    08-17-09 02:38 PM
    I decided to go with Blink it was simple and straight to the point. I did not need all the features of BerryBuzz and the resetting of all my ringtones annoyed me. Although BerryBuzz has a lot of features just thought it was a little too much. thanks for all the suggestions
    08-18-09 11:23 AM
    buzzme pro faithful. here. lol only one it seemed. i went with it cuz of the price.
    08-19-09 02:33 AM
88 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD