Hey all,

I've bought Beryybuzz lately and I really liked it, but I just got one question in mind, the blinking, for example when it is charging I made it blink blue, or for any alert, the alert takes more power from the battery? And doesn't it make the device that blinks weaker? Like it blinks red, but it became weak and blinks orange instead of red or it doesn't happen?

Thanks.
    04-18-11 03:01 PM
    I'm not 100% sure what you're asking but as far as the battery- it will use up more battery the longer you have the LED light blinking as I understand. I would suggest setting it up so that it only blinks for 10~15 minutes instead of having it stay on continuously. As for the light becoming "weaker", I don't think this happens (or even can happen); I have never heard of that happening anyway. Hope this answers at least a part of your question!
    04-18-11 04:10 PM
    yes you can set it up very easily to stop blinking after an amount of time set. i set the coverage indicator to blink as police disco and seen no colour change. i have used this for a couple yrs on my 8320 and now the past month on my torch, one of the best apps. LED timeouts are great to use as well.
    04-18-11 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD