Hi, I just got the berrybuzz application and have changed the different colours for LED for ie. email, incoming calls, missed calls, but the LED won't change to a different colour for the blackberry messenger when I get a new pin, is anyone having that problem or know how to fix it? Please help, I'm new with it. Thanks.
    03-12-09 01:22 PM
    The current build does not support this but it is an issue they will be updating.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/bes...alerts-172368/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/ber...s-help-179882/
    03-12-09 01:27 PM
    They may be working on it, but currently the RIM API's do not allow it, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Applications to change the colour of the BB's LED have been out for two+ years now, yet NONE of these applications can change the colour of the LED for BB Messenger. It isn't for lack of trying nor lack of programming ability.
    03-12-09 01:38 PM
    Thanks for the info. So is the BB LED the only light that can't be changed with the program? I notice even the first ring on incoming calls the LED will blink red first and when receiving SMS no matter what colour I have it set to. Is that a bug in the program too? Thanks!
    03-12-09 01:50 PM
    Thanks for the info. So is the BB LED the only light that can't be changed with the program? I notice even the first ring on incoming calls the LED will blink red first and when receiving SMS no matter what colour I have it set to. Is that a bug in the program too? Thanks!
    You have to go into profiles and switch off LED notifaction for sms text messages.
    03-12-09 03:39 PM
    Generally you want to disable the default notifications if you are using the custom leds.
    03-12-09 03:50 PM
    FWIW...When I receieve a sms, it flashes red first then proceeds to flash what I set it to in berrybuzz.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 05:46 PM
    FWIW...When I receieve a sms, it flashes red first then proceeds to flash what I set it to in berrybuzz.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Set "Repeat Notification" to "None" in your regular BB profiles setting and the red should disappear.
    03-12-09 08:02 PM
    I have a different issue though....when I already have alerts popping up (e.g miss call(purple) and sms(green)) and somebody BBM me, nothing shows up....it will just be blinking purple and green.....no red....

(the default red BBM LED color)....but...on the other hand, if BBM alert pops up first it will blink red and if some other alerts pop up after that, the red will still be there so it'd become blinking red, purple, and green....

So I went around disabling all the "repeat notifications" by setting it to none....Now the problem is....everything seems to override my BBM alerts.....if i have BBM message coming in first it will be system default blinking red....and then if I have anything else coming after....the blinking red disappear but everything else remains.....

Is this.....normal?
    06-23-09 12:01 AM
    I downloaded the LED colour app and it does change colour when someone calls me but not when someone sms me how do i get it to change for that to?
    09-08-09 02:11 PM
    I downloaded the LED colour app and it does change colour when someone calls me but not when someone sms me how do i get it to change for that to?
    Go to options>BerryBuzz and edit all your colors right there for each type
    of message.
    09-08-09 02:13 PM
    Did you edit the program options?
    09-08-09 02:14 PM
    Just a note - the "lite" version of berrybuzz can't do color change for messaging, just calls.
    The trial version can, but you have to buy it after a few days for it to continue working.
    Well worth the 5 bux in my opinion!
    09-08-09 02:15 PM
    Thanks, I tried that but it still doesnt work:/ Ive never had a blackberry before so im probably doing it all wrong!
    09-08-09 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD