No it is still under profiles.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 05:46 PM
    No it is still under profiles.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well then everything I have done so far for the last four days hasn't changed a thing.

I still don't have it under my sound profiles.

At this point I give up.
    11-03-09 06:16 PM
    I have contacted Bellshare tech support, but they said 48 hours for even a reply.

I have to move on.
    11-03-09 06:18 PM
    Well so much for BellShare tech support. It has been 72 hours and no contact back from them. I guess they just like taking in the money for this app, but have intention of supporting it.

What a drag, BerryBuzz was one of the best apps I had.
    11-06-09 02:20 PM
    Is this supposed to be new? I've been using berrybuzz since .230 with no problem. They released a 5.0 update quite a long time ago.
    11-06-09 02:34 PM
    Is this supposed to be new? I've been using berrybuzz since .230 with no problem. They released a 5.0 update quite a long time ago.
    I would guess that you haven't read any of my posts. I glad it works for you, but I have done everything I know to get BerryBuzz to show up in my sound profiles.

Nothing has work. I would thank everyone who gave helpful suggestions.

I turn to the app developer, and as you can I have heard nothing from them in 72 hours.

Thanks for you comment
    11-06-09 06:11 PM
    OPPS!

I would guess that you haven't read any of my posts. I glad it works for you, but I have done everything I know to get BerryBuzz to show up in my sound profiles.

Nothing has work. I would thank everyone who gave helpful suggestions.

I turn to the app developer, and as you can see I have not heard nothing from them in 72 hours.

Thanks for you comment
    11-06-09 06:24 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD