Hello,

I'll try to explain this as best as I can.

I recently installed the BerryBuzz app and all is going well other than BB Messenger alerts. As with BBAlert, there's no option for BB Messenger alerts.

With that said, I have emails set to green, SMS set to blue, missed calls set to white, in hopes that BB Messenger would come through in default red.

I have a missed BB Messenger right now but there's no red LED alert.

Any suggestions? I tried a soft reset and nothing.
    04-30-09 11:37 AM
    This is a known problem with this application. I am waiting for the next update to come out till I download it again. I hope they read about their programs on here.
    04-30-09 12:06 PM
    Hello,

I'll try to explain this as best as I can.

I recently installed the BerryBuzz app and all is going well other than BB Messenger alerts. As with BBAlert, there's no option for BB Messenger alerts.

With that said, I have emails set to green, SMS set to blue, missed calls set to white, in hopes that BB Messenger would come through in default red.

I have a missed BB Messenger right now but there's no red LED alert.

Any suggestions? I tried a soft reset and nothing.
    Do you have LED flashing setup for BB Messenger in Profiles? Since BerryBuzz does not affect BBM, you should make sure the BB's Profile (for BBM) has LED flashing.
    04-30-09 12:21 PM
    Do you have LED flashing setup for BB Messenger in Profiles? Since BerryBuzz does not affect BBM, you should make sure the BB's Profile (for BBM) has LED flashing.
    EXACTLY.

The app doesn't effect the way BBM's regular LED works. Only the way you have it set up.
    04-30-09 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD