Like the title states,
    Is there anyway to have BerryBuzz automatically turn it self off when you set your profile to "All Alerts Off".

It is very annoying to have these bright lights flashing at night...and it's an extra step to go into the BerryBuzz settings and manually turn it off.
    11-17-09 08:14 AM
    Like the title states,
    Is there anyway to have BerryBuzz automatically turn it self off when you set your profile to "All Alerts Off".

It is very annoying to have these bright lights flashing at night...and it's an extra step to go into the BerryBuzz settings and manually turn it off.
    no there is no way at this time. what you can do though is if you dont want the LEDs to go when your sleeping go into the settings and set the times for monday - sunday when you will be sleeping for the LEDs to go off. it is a little pain to set everyday but that is the best solution at this point
    11-17-09 08:40 AM
    I went into the settings and under the days of the week marked from 6 pm to 8 am and alerts do not go off just the regular red one.
    11-17-09 08:43 AM
    I went into the settings and under the days of the week marked from 6 pm to 8 am and alerts do not go off just the regular red one.
    the setting just mutes the LED, it has nothing to do with alerts
    11-17-09 08:45 AM
    If you don't want the LEDs going off at night just open the clock app and set it to when it goes into bedside mode to disable the LEDs
    11-17-09 08:49 AM
    the setting just mutes the LED, it has nothing to do with alerts
    ^I only use BerryBuzz for the LED's so that may work for me!
    11-17-09 08:59 AM
    If you don't want the LEDs going off at night just open the clock app and set it to when it goes into bedside mode to disable the LEDs
    Another great idea! I will test it later!
    11-17-09 08:59 AM
    Another great idea! I will test it later!
    Works every time for me. Hope it does the trick for you
    11-17-09 09:01 AM
    yup that is another way to do it
    11-17-09 09:03 AM
    Once I get my Bold 9700 charging pod, it won't be an issue anymore cuz as soon as its docked, the clock comes on
    11-17-09 09:45 AM

The only problem with this is then you can't utilize the charging / charged LED's. while in Bedside Mode" which is usually when you charging you phone.

The real reason I got berry buzz was to see a LED that it was indeed charging and another LED that it was completely charged ( I use Red for Charging /Green for fully charged).

I have my sound profile in Bedside Mode set to "Phone Calls Only" this in essence should disable email LED's along with sounds.
    12-02-09 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD