Doesn't work real great in my experience... I can't get it to work consistantly. When I receive a call, it flashes my special LED color just like I told it to. But when I receive a text or PIN message, it sometimes flashes the normal red and sometimes my special color. What am I missing?
    03-11-09 06:15 PM
    Mine works fine. Try a battery pull if u haven't already, also there was a new update to it a couple days ago

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 06:22 PM
    Did you change you settings in you profile options, or just under berrybuzz in options?
    03-11-09 06:33 PM
    Did you change you settings in you profile options, or just under berrybuzz in options?
    from the buzzberry options, if a battery pull didnt work try reinstalling the app
    03-11-09 06:38 PM
    I'm on my second phone now even. I can't get it to work with incoming PIN messages. Works just fine for incoming calls and SMS messages. I've tried disabling the 'LED Blinking" option in profiles, but then I get nothing at all. What gives?
    03-28-09 04:26 PM
    I've got it working great on mine... trial period went buy and I purchased it... I setup Purple on one email, Blue on one and Yellow on another... I can see it blinking just fine besides my other notifications (at work I prefer Vibrate mode).

The setup screen is pretty clear in Options > BerryBuzz
    03-28-09 04:56 PM
    Make sure you setup your profiles to "repeat notifications>none"

03-28-09 05:01 PM
    I understand how the options work, they just don't seem to work like they should. You could say it was and issue with the phone, but it hasn't work well on either phonem

So

03-28-09 06:22 PM
    Well try BBAlerts, or just deal with it... I don't know what you're looking for. It works fine for me.

03-28-09 06:34 PM
    I've learned around here to not assume someone has done something unless they actually say so, and then I only take that with a grain of salt... did you read the Help files???

Options > BerryBuzz > BB Menu > Help - there might be something in there that you missed.
    03-28-09 06:49 PM
    I have buzzme and it workd fine

03-28-09 07:14 PM
    I have buzzme and it workd fine

He's talking about the custom colored notifications with berrybuzz.. Not the vibe&ring option.

03-28-09 07:17 PM
    Back to the original post..

BerryBuzz works great on my 8900.. Im still on trial but I plan to buy it.. If a battery pull doesnt work, have you considered updating the OS?
    03-28-09 07:26 PM
    It's most likely user error.. He says he knows about the options yet still complains about the program while many others have it working fine..
    Either that or his expectations for the program are too high. I tried to explain what you have to do to get it to stop blinking red before the custom notification color..

03-28-09 07:31 PM
    ic ic.. ok. for a minute there I thought I should start expecting my app to foul up too..
    03-28-09 07:56 PM
    Nope. As long as you have it setup properly it works just the way it should. I've run BerryBuzz on .114, .168, .174, .199 with no problems at all.. Also on my girlfriend's flipberry with .180 and .222, which is why I'm convinced it's user error.

03-28-09 08:11 PM
    I've read the help file, it says to disable the "led blinking" function. I've done that, and end up with not blinking led at all. On my previous 8900, it worked every now and then. Now I never said oi was doing everything correctly, but I have read the help file and I must be missing something.

03-28-09 11:18 PM
    Is there an app that will vibe and ring for SMS text?

I bought vibe and ring from here, but it only vibes and rings for the phone.
    03-29-09 01:04 PM
    Ya know, I am not one to complain alot but I have a little issue here that can't be solved with a "Battery Pull" (shuddup Clint)

I don't like the fact that there is no option for a color for BBM, Yahoo message, AIM message and MSN.

Kinda sucks when you use these all the time and there is nothing to choose from.

That is just my two cents being tossed in this deep fountain.
    03-30-09 09:10 AM
    Do a battery pull.... 911

What other notification doesn't the BerryBuzz app work for?
    03-30-09 09:17 AM
    Well it would be nice if we could get it to work for the Myspace, Facebook, and any other 3rd party apps that are detected on the phone by the program. What do you think?
    03-30-09 09:35 AM
    Yes it would be nice.... I am running the trail version right now.
    03-30-09 09:47 AM
    Yeah so am I. I think this just might be the deciding factor if I buy it or not. I don't think it is worth my hard earned money if it doesn't work for what I need it to work for.
    03-30-09 09:53 AM
    Is there an app that will vibe and ring for SMS text?

I bought vibe and ring from here, but it only vibes and rings for the phone.
    Nope no such app and no need to get so upset about it...if you want it to vibrate for sms texts then just set up your profile within sms to vibrate and tone...it will then vibrate and ring your tone.
    03-30-09 10:37 AM
    My biggest issue is that the LED seems to not stop blinking even after reading SMS, email, etc. I sometimes have to view the item a couple of times before the LED stops...
    03-30-09 11:02 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD