Hello,

I've been trying to download the free version of BerryBuzz ( BeBuzz ), an application to change the LED color, but I could not find the OTA download link.

Did some searching and it turned out that I have to download ( app word ) . . I tried to, but it said that my phone system doesn't meet the application requirements

so can someone please give me the OTA link without me downloading the ( app word ) since it doesn't get downloaded on my BB ?

thanx
    Last edited by Ahmed G.; 05-01-10 at 10:42 AM.
    05-01-10 08:18 AM
    Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but BerryBuzz is only free for seven days and then you have to purchase. Sorry I can't provide a link.
    05-01-10 08:29 AM
    I'm trying to download this >> BlackBerry App World - BeBuzz Free - LED Colors and Audible Reminders

I don't want to try all the features so I don't have to download the 7-day trial
    05-01-10 10:20 AM
    You can also go to appworld on your pc and send the download link to your email and then navigate to email from phone to download. A bit tedious but will get the job done. Hope that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 11:12 AM
    Go here BlackBerry Wallpapers, Ringtones, and More to download appworld and other fun goodies

05-01-10 11:20 AM
    You can also go to appworld on your pc and send the download link to your email and then navigate to email from phone to download. A bit tedious but will get the job done. Hope that helps.
    I'm not able to download it even when I sent it to my Email to download it from there

Go here BlackBerry Wallpapers, Ringtones, and More to download appworld and other fun goodies
    couldn't download app world too

RIM is so stupid ! . . . since the phone's LED color can be changed, why don't they allow us to do so instead of downloading 3rd party applications
    05-01-10 11:45 AM
    I'm not able to download it even when I sent it to my Email to download it from there

couldn't download app world too

RIM is so stupid ! . . . since the phone's LED color can be changed, why don't they allow us to do so instead of downloading 3rd party applications
    I'm gonna assume you're not in an appworld supported country...so read through this here http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/appworld-any-country-284146/

05-01-10 11:55 AM
    thanx . . but it says the file is not found and I tried downloading it from BlackBerry's website

This was the message I got after connecting my phone and clicked load

Unsupported Device

Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support BlackBerry App World.
    05-01-10 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD