I have went into the BerryBuzz program and set up a 'Contact LED' for a contact called "John". I have it set so that anytime "John" either calls me or "SMS" me, that there will be NO LED. I have the LED set to "Off" for "John" in BerryBuzz.

For all other SMS messages I have the LED set to "Blue" color.. this is for ALL other contacts that I do NOT specifically set a custom LED for.

so when "John" sends me an SMS, what is happening is that the LED still flashes 'Blue' just like it normally would for all other contacts. But since I specifically set up a custom BerryBuzz contact alert for "John" and set the 'SMS' LED to 'None or Off'.. I was expecting that any SMS messages I received from John would NOT show ANY LED at all.

This is not the case, when John SMS's me, I still get the default 'Blue' led instead of getting 'no led' like I set up.

Is this a bug in the software?
    06-14-10 01:32 PM
    anybody have any idea on this one?
    06-15-10 03:02 PM
    Do you have a Profile Exception for John? If you do, try deleting it. Just an idea.
    06-15-10 03:15 PM
    I DO have a blackberry profile exception for 'John' but I NEED to keep that there in order to 'MUTE' the ringtone or SMS tone plus turn 'OFF' the vibration for when 'John' calls or SMS's me. In BerryBuzz you can only control the LED for a specific contact exception.
    06-15-10 03:21 PM
    Oh, that makes sense. Sorry, I don't have any other ideas.
    06-15-10 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD