grab ur copy now!!! Bellshare - BerryBuzz

Here's a great changelog for you which includes tweetissmo but as it's still in alpha didn't make it into the official changelog.

Thanks to all our beta testers and to those who posted within our public beta.

Features

Customizable LED color and individual repeating audible alert for
    - E-Mails (individual for each account or one for all)
    - PIN Messages
    - Level 1 Messages
    - BlackBerry Messenger
    - GoogleMail App
    - Windows Live Messenger
    - Google Talk
    - Yahoo! Messenger
    - Facebook
    - SMS/MMS
    - Calendar
    - Tasks
    - Missed phone calls
    - BerryWeather, instango, BeejiveIM, IM+, WhatsApp, Skype, MySpace, Twitter (RIM), TweetGenius, UberTwitter, SocialScope, OpenBeak, Viigo, ebay App, MeterBerry
    Customizable LED color for
    - Incoming Call
    - Coverage Indicator (When Radio/Data is available or when Radio/Data is not available)
    - Charging Indicator
    - Indicator when battery fully charged (automatically turns off after customizable interval)
    - Battery low indicator with customizable threshold
    Customizable vibrate for incoming calls and notifications. Vibrates while ringing.
    Assign LED colors to calls/SMS/e-mails from specific contacts
    When multiple alerts are active at the same time, every color will flash in a repeating pattern.
    In addition to the predefined colors you can create an unlimited number of custom LED colors
    Stack 2 LED colors for even more color variations
    12 rapid flashing "disco colors" will draw even more attention to your phone
    Define a schedule with hours of day and days of week when all LED flashing and reminders will automatically be muted
    LED flashing speed is fully customizable
    Optional slow down or stop of LED flashing after specified time to save battery life
    Vibrate/play sound when a call is connected/disconnected
    Backup and restore of settings to media card
    Optimized for minimum battery and memory usage
    05-28-10 06:44 AM
    Assign LED colors to calls from specific contacts still doesn't seem to work for me. I'm on os 5.0.0 .593 on my 9700

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-10 07:18 AM
    I'm so irritated that we have to pay for this upgrade. I do want it to work w/ Social scope but I don't think I will be upgrading after this.
    05-28-10 06:06 PM
    You only have to pay going from major revision to major revision, which most all apps do.

This is just a maintenance release on the already existing v3...
    05-28-10 06:14 PM
    So - if you already have 3.0.59, you shouldn't have to pay for this update, correct?
    05-28-10 07:09 PM
    Yep, don't have to pay.
    05-28-10 07:10 PM
    i cant get the led to work with socialscope .108 ive tried .59, .64, .65 and now .66 left a note in bellshare forums and still not working
    deleted ss - bb rebooted reinstalled at least 2 times and nothing
    not meant to be for me i guess
    05-28-10 10:24 PM
    I have an odd problem. When I go into the Crackberry Superstore app it shows that I have not purchased BerryBuzz, but I have. Not a big deal since I just updated via email, but I'm kinda wondering whats going on here.
    05-28-10 10:35 PM
    This upgrade absolutely fixed my "individual contact" issues THANKS, but did nothing to help my CrunchSMS LED's not turning off until I go back to the native SMS folder. Any suggestions?
    05-29-10 11:19 AM
    I'm so irritated that we have to pay for this upgrade. I do want it to work w/ Social scope but I don't think I will be upgrading after this.
    I have to agree. I probably bought this app four months ago, and now I need to pay for an upgrade? What a crock of ****!

Now if I bought it a year ago, I can see why an upgrade is in line, but an add'l $1.99 to upgrade, get screwed!
    05-29-10 04:26 PM
    You don't have to pay if your on Version 3.

05-30-10 01:15 AM
    Just upgraded to v3.0.66 from v3.0.57 and... now LED for Socialscope is working!! I've only set the notification for Replies and DM though..
    I'm glad they finally working now..
    05-30-10 01:36 AM
    I updated but nothing was broke on mine . I dont know if the added any features from the 3.0.59 or not,,, tho did not have to pay .
    05-30-10 09:27 AM
    I have an odd problem. When I go into the Crackberry Superstore app it shows that I have not purchased BerryBuzz, but I have. Not a big deal since I just updated via email, but I'm kinda wondering whats going on here.
    Did you maybe purchase it from another venue?
    05-30-10 03:06 PM
    Check the store that your update email was received from.
    05-30-10 03:55 PM
    Fiance downloaded and now he is getting an api homescreen not found error. The whole program does not work at all. We tried doing a clean install too, no luck there either.

Any suggestions?

We did make sure all the permission were set to "allow" as well.

05-30-10 04:18 PM
    Fiance downloaded and now he is getting an api homescreen not found error. The whole program does not work at all. We tried doing a clean install too, no luck there either.

Any suggestions?

We did make sure all the permission were set to "allow" as well.

You could email the developer for assistance. Also not sure if this is the case here, but from what I've seen is that when you get this "api homescreen not found" error, it is usually due to the incorrect version being installed. Make sure you have the correct version for your fiancee's device.

HTH.
    05-30-10 04:56 PM
    We will look into that as well thank you.

We emailed, just hoping not to have to wait until Tuesday.

05-30-10 05:00 PM
    Kinda funny that they added crunchSMS support at the exact same time that crunchSMS released an update that integrates it into the native sms profile, eleminating the need for crunchsms support.

05-30-10 05:48 PM
    Kinda funny that they added crunchSMS support at the exact same time that crunchSMS released an update that integrates it into the native sms profile, eleminating the need for crunchsms support.

Exactly! However the problem is solved, and the native folder is no longer an issue. Thanks for finding the 2.9 update
    05-31-10 09:09 AM
    Just out of curiosity, how long does the app normally take from announcing it on the site to it going onto app world?

The reason I ask is because I downloaded this new edition, thinking that as I had already had purchased version 3.0.59 from app world, that this was just an upgrade and re-entered my license for it, only to be told that version 2 licenses don't count and that I had to go to the bellshare board to read up on how to upgrade?

The trial however looks very nice on the other hand.
    05-31-10 10:04 PM
    Did you maybe purchase it from another venue?
    Nope, I purchased it from the CB app store right before v3 came out. Its fine, the program still works and I just updated through email. Weird that my crackberry account shows it purchased but the CB superstore app doesn't.
    06-03-10 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD