I downloaded the free trial of the Berrybuzz but I have a couple questions. I am not sure if this only applies to the tour or not. When I receive an alert (text bbm email etc), my led blinks red until the alert sound plays, after, it blinks the LED color i selected. Or, when I am playing brickbreaker, for example, my alert will stay red.

I am not using the 2.0 version for the trial. Will the berry buzz 2.0 full version have the same issues?
    Thanks in advance.
    07-21-09 11:19 PM
    I have the full version and it works fine.
    07-22-09 12:49 AM
    I used the 2.0 one for trial, it works fine on the tour perhaps you should try that one out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 01:05 AM
    Make sure the LED alert in your profile are set to off. Let Berrybuzz do the LED work.
    You can go to Bellshare's support forum at www.bellshare.com • Index page.

07-22-09 07:16 AM
    Correct, turn alerts off in all your profiles. This is a great app.

forkup
    07-22-09 07:52 AM
    Yeah man that did the trick

07-22-09 08:23 AM
    I dont wanna start a new thread so Ill use this one...

Is anyone else having the issue where the led continues to blink even after keyboard/trackball activity? Ive got the setting in berrybuzz to stop the led after any movement on the keyboard/trackball but the light sometimes still blinks while Im reading the message and doesnt stop till I close it.
    07-23-09 08:39 AM
    I dont wanna start a new thread so Ill use this one...

Is anyone else having the issue where the led continues to blink even after keyboard/trackball activity? Ive got the setting in berrybuzz to stop the led after any movement on the keyboard/trackball but the light sometimes still blinks while Im reading the message and doesnt stop till I close it.
    Same deal - make sure you have LED in profiles set to Off. BB 2.0 fixed the issue so it shouldn't happen at all.
    07-23-09 09:08 AM
    Same deal - make sure you have LED in profiles set to Off. BB 2.0 fixed the issue so it shouldn't happen at all.
    Yeah all led notifications are off and Ive got the latest version but its still happening. My screen will be off and Ill get a text. Ill push the trackball to turn the screen on and this should shut off the led but it doesnt. So then Ill scroll to my text folder and open it and the led will still be going. Ill open the message and its still going, then when I close the message it will turn off. I thought I had the settings still set to turn off when message folder opened maybe but after double checking its set to shut the led off as soon as theres any activity via keyboard/trackball. It doesnt happen all the time but I'd say at least 75% of the time.
    07-23-09 09:13 AM
    I have been having this issue as well. In the beginning I thought I had multiple new messages. I have all my settings the same as wingzfan61. Not a huge deal though.

07-23-09 09:57 AM
    Happens to me too. This is the one thing that's keeping me from buying the full version once the trial runs up...
    07-23-09 10:23 AM
    Quick question. For some reason...probably user error.... i can't seem to get the custom color bar to move. I'm using the 9530 Storm but I don't think that should be a problem....or is it? Anyone have an idea?
    07-23-09 11:46 AM
    Quick question. For some reason...probably user error.... i can't seem to get the custom color bar to move. I'm using the 9530 Storm but I don't think that should be a problem....or is it? Anyone have an idea?
    I'm having the same problem
    07-23-09 11:54 AM
    I'm having the same problem
    www.bellshare.com • View topic - How to make custom colors?

thats where im at now. not sure if it works but i'll let you know soon.
    07-23-09 11:58 AM
    Follow the link I posted and follow the instructions given and everything works great! good luck
    07-23-09 12:07 PM
    Follow the link I posted and follow the instructions given and everything works great! good luck
    I reinstalled and set all the permissions to allow and it still won't work. Is that what you did?
    07-23-09 12:46 PM
    Nevermind I got it, thanks!
    07-23-09 01:00 PM
    You are welcome. Glad you got it.
    07-23-09 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD