So I have a profile setting I made up of Bedside so it will just vibrate with no LED what so ever while I'm sleeping. However, I still get the LED flashing even when I have the profile set to None. Anyway around this because I don't sleep at night has it is and I see that light flash and it will irk me until I reach over there and undo the standby to click something to stop it.
    07-20-09 10:38 AM
    So I have a profile setting I made up of Bedside so it will just vibrate with no LED what so ever while I'm sleeping. However, I still get the LED flashing even when I have the profile set to None. Anyway around this because I don't sleep at night has it is and I see that light flash and it will irk me until I reach over there and undo the standby to click something to stop it.
    always make sure you dont have conflicting sets to the warnings like bbuzz saying nothing but the regular set saying LED on and so on...
    07-20-09 11:45 AM
    um, that made no sense

the LED light should not light up if I have it set to none in the profile.
    07-20-09 11:48 AM
    An easy fix is to turn your phone face down on a towel or something on your nightstand. Then no matter what it does...you won't see it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 11:50 AM
    ya i ended up doing that one night when it wasn't charging but still it shouldn't do it right? lol
    07-20-09 01:23 PM
    You could also try setting the inactive times. Go to Options then click on Berry Buzz. Click the Settings at the bottom of that screen. Now scroll down further on this page until you see Mute LED and Reminders During: Then set your LED "Off" Times for each day.
    07-20-09 08:22 PM
    oooo, i actually thought that was those specific days, never clicked them so i didnt know i could put times in it lol

you da bomb
    07-20-09 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD