07-10-09 09:25 PM
106 ... 345
tools
    This happened to me too, I don't like the new version. The old version would stop blinking as soon as I closed berrypopup, but the new version would keep blinking until I went into Messages and opened up the message. Strange improvement.....
    You will have to update BerryPopup to the latest beta. You can get it at www.bellshare.com • View topic - Beta Version 1.0.46
    This will clear the LED as soon as you dismiss the message popups.

Or change 'Clear LED for Messages on' to 'First Trackball/Keyboard Activity' in the BerryBuzz settings. This will revert to the BerryBuzz 1.0 behavior of clearing the LED as soon as you press a key.
    07-10-09 02:07 PM
    I have to be missing something. How do I move the slider when creating a custom color on the Storm?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Mobihand is currently not offering the Storm version. You will have to download the OS 4.7 version from Bellshare - BerryBuzz. Simply install over your upgraded version. No additional purchase will be necessary.
    07-10-09 02:08 PM
    Mobihand is currently not offering the Storm version. You will have to download the OS 4.7 version from Bellshare - BerryBuzz. Simply install over your upgraded version. No additional purchase will be necessary.
    Oh that makes sense. Thanks for the response. Good to know I'm not going completely crazy yet!

07-10-09 03:12 PM
    Got a problem with ver 2.0
    I just upgraded from my previous one
    And now if the phones battery is low, the LED doesn't blink to notice me.
    Normally if the battery is below 10% it will blink orange/ yellow right?
    Now, it doesn't blink, is anybody else experienced this?

07-10-09 04:38 PM
    You'll get it. Where did you buy the original from? (old ver)
    I bought from Mobihand, and so when you go to "My Account" (logged in) at Mobihand, it checks and shows you are eligible for a free upgrade.

Hooray for BerryBuzz creators listening!
    ahhh... thank you!
    07-10-09 09:10 PM
    I just bought BerryBuzz 2.0 about 20 min ago for $2.99, I think I bought 1.0 about 2 month ago, Am I still eligible for free upgrade from purchased old version 1.0 already ? well 3 bucks is still good deal anyway.

dg
    07-10-09 09:25 PM
106 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD