It's out, downloading now!!!!
    07-10-09 08:49 AM
    just paid for mine
    07-10-09 08:54 AM
    Now that the app is out in the wild. Do I have to pay $2.99 more to upgrade from version 1?

I don't want to have to keep paying the full price everytime there is an upgrade.

Thanx for the info.
    07-10-09 09:07 AM
    Now that the app is out in the wild. Do I have to pay $2.99 more to upgrade from version 1?

I don't want to have to keep paying the full price everytime there is an upgrade.

Thanx for the info.
    Yes you do...you pay an upgrade fee when its upgraded from ver 1 to 2 or say ver 2 to 3...incremental upgrades are free...$3 is nothing.

Right have downloaded the new version of berrybuzz but unless im blind or missing something...i cant see the alert for my email??. Has that been taken out of this version..if so WHY???...ive already done a battery pull and i still cant see the email alert in the options.

Any help??
    07-10-09 09:11 AM
    Thanks greatly for your quick reply. One more question...if you don't mind.

If I do the trial for version 2, & decide I want verson 1 back, do I have to pay for version 1 again?

Sorry if it is a dumb qusetion, but I am curious. I will probably end up getting version 2, but I just want to cover all my bases incase I like the original better.

Thanks again for the speedy replies.
    07-10-09 09:15 AM
    bought it!
    loving it

*disco lights!* =p
    07-10-09 09:31 AM
    I made the jump...if you download the trial, you loose the original.

Also, all my settings remained the same, so I didn't have to change all my settings again...except now I can Disco
    07-10-09 10:06 AM
    I made the jump...if you download the trial, you loose the original.

Also, all my settings remained the same, so I didn't have to change all my settings again...except now I can Disco
    You can at any time reinstall the 1.x version and use your old activation code to register it.
    07-10-09 10:22 AM
    downloaded it.... it's great I love it. You guys thought about everything!
    Last edited by jstray; 07-10-09 at 10:59 AM.
    07-10-09 10:24 AM
    Ahh ignore my last post...did another batt pull and that seems to have fixed my issue.

Great update!!!...at least now the coverage LED comes back on when you stop the LED flashing for whatever alert.

Also awesome stuff on the addition of the bbm alert...absolutely loving it.

Great work pfluger
    07-10-09 10:46 AM
    Version 2.0.64 is now official

I was part of the beta, and it's running great so far. IMHO, well worth the upgrade.

-EDIT: oops, saw that it was already posted above
    07-10-09 10:56 AM
    Yes you do...you pay an upgrade fee when its upgraded from ver 1 to 2 or say ver 2 to 3...incremental upgrades are free...$3 is nothing.

Right have downloaded the new version of berrybuzz but unless im blind or missing something...i cant see the alert for my email??. Has that been taken out of this version..if so WHY???...ive already done a battery pull and i still cant see the email alert in the options.

Any help??
    where to buy at $3? all I can find is $5,95

thank you
    07-10-09 11:05 AM
    where to buy at $3? all I can find is $5,95

thank you
    I thinks its only 3 dollars if you're upgrading.... I paid the 5.95 and its well worth it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 11:10 AM
    You can at any time reinstall the 1.x version and use your old activation code to register it.
    WOW Great! & Thanx

When I downloaded the upgrade, they reminded me of my old activation code...Now I know why.
    Last edited by not4no1; 07-10-09 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Clumsy Fingers
    07-10-09 11:23 AM
    Hmm Im not getting charged for the upgrade
    07-10-09 11:25 AM
    If you purchased after 6/25, the upgrade is free.
    07-10-09 11:47 AM
    ummm is it just me or when you have the led setting to 'turn off after the message is open', when using with berrypopup and you select 'mark as read' when a new email or whatever pops up, the led is still flashing until i actually go into the message and open it (even though i marked it as read thru berrypopup).

i was hoping that marking it was open via berrypopup would actually eliminate the need to actually opening the email itself via messages.
    07-10-09 12:28 PM
    hmm... I think I missed how to upgrade...

I can't find upgrade in the program, so I have to download it OTA... and I know it's wrong... anybody mind to share how to upgrade (not downloading it)?
    07-10-09 12:28 PM
    hmm... I think I missed how to upgrade...

I can't find upgrade in the program, so I have to download it OTA... and I know it's wrong... anybody mind to share how to upgrade (not downloading it)?
    download the newest ver off bellshare (2.0.64)
    upon installing OTA, it'll prompt to upgrade the existing old version
    07-10-09 12:30 PM
    download the newest ver off bellshare (2.0.64)
    upon installing OTA, it'll prompt to upgrade the existing old version
    uh huh.. but they don't offer me $2.99... $5.99... and I just bought it the 1.0.25 version earlier today before 2.0.64 is released.... so I'm hoping to get the free update...
    07-10-09 12:43 PM
    uh huh.. but they don't offer me $2.99... $5.99... and I just bought it the 1.0.25 version earlier today before 2.0.64 is released.... so I'm hoping to get the free update...
    You'll get it. Where did you buy the original from? (old ver)
    I bought from Mobihand, and so when you go to "My Account" (logged in) at Mobihand, it checks and shows you are eligible for a free upgrade.

Hooray for BerryBuzz creators listening!
    07-10-09 01:00 PM
    nice app
    07-10-09 01:07 PM
    you know one thing I don't like is the RGB custom colors. It is usually 3 numbers and there is only slots for 2.
    07-10-09 01:13 PM
    ummm is it just me or when you have the led setting to 'turn off after the message is open', when using with berrypopup and you select 'mark as read' when a new email or whatever pops up, the led is still flashing until i actually go into the message and open it (even though i marked it as read thru berrypopup).

i was hoping that marking it was open via berrypopup would actually eliminate the need to actually opening the email itself via messages.
    This happened to me too, I don't like the new version. The old version would stop blinking as soon as I closed berrypopup, but the new version would keep blinking until I went into Messages and opened up the message. Strange improvement.....
    07-10-09 01:44 PM
    I have to be missing something. How do I move the slider when creating a custom color on the Storm?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 01:51 PM
106 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD