i just updated to BerryBuzz 2.0 and on my storm (9530) under sound profiles under other there are reminder settings for SMS,MMS and others but no reminders for Email that were there before i updated. I emailed Bellshare and they said to do a battery pull which didn't help and they haven't replied since. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this
    07-13-09 09:17 PM
    battery pull. always works.
    07-13-09 10:02 PM
    battery pull. always works.
    i already tried that with no avail
    07-13-09 10:12 PM
    I'm not sure with the storm what could be the cause. Only suggestion I have is to remove berrybuzz and re-install it. Other than that you could check out Bellshare's support forum at www.bellshare.com • Index page. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 11:04 PM
    I'm not sure with the storm what could be the cause. Only suggestion I have is to remove berrybuzz and re-install it. Other than that you could check out Bellshare's support forum at www.bellshare.com • Index page. Hope this helps.

I just uninstalled BerryBuzz 2.0 and rebooted then reinstalled it and rebooted and set all my colors and reminder times and went into my custom profile and the e-mail reminders are still not there. i dont know what to do.
    07-13-09 11:33 PM
    I just uninstalled BerryBuzz 2.0 and rebooted then reinstalled it and rebooted and set all my colors and reminder times and went into my custom profile and the e-mail reminders are still not there. i dont know what to do.
    I beta tested berrybuzz but not on a storm so I really can't help you with the storm. All I can tell you is come on over to the bellshare forum. Your more likely to get the support you need for this problem there.

07-13-09 11:52 PM
    I beta tested berrybuzz but not on a storm so I really can't help you with the storm. All I can tell you is come on over to the bellshare forum. Your more likely to get the support you need for this problem there.

ok thnx ill create an account on there and post my problem on there
    07-14-09 12:04 AM
    i have posted on bellshare now just to wait for a response
    07-14-09 12:45 AM
    I have the same problem...I have reinstalled a few times, and done multiple battery pulls...
    07-14-09 10:08 AM
    I have the same problem...I have reinstalled a few times, and done multiple battery pulls...
    yea i noticed your post on bellshare. were trying to get help when noone knows whats wrong
    07-14-09 03:20 PM
    anyone else got a problem trying to do a custom color and it not move from red?
    07-14-09 04:06 PM
    theres other threads that pertain to this but download bellshares version from Bellshare - BerryBuzz go to that on your blackberry
    07-14-09 04:43 PM
    I downloaded the trial and had the same problem. Does anyone know if there is a light chaging app that allows you to change for each of your contacts?
    07-14-09 05:17 PM
    Ihave the latest version and I have email reminders..... Not sure why you don't
    07-14-09 05:45 PM
    Is actually named messages' then has your email address in brackets.
    Are u sure you're not just overlooking that?

07-14-09 06:02 PM
    Did you make sure you donwloaded the correct version for the Storm? There is the 4.2 or higher version and the 4.7 version.
    4.7 is the right version for the Storm. There have been plenty of problems with people downloading the wrong version.

Just a thought
    07-15-09 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD