Hey,
    Just wondering who won a copy of the BerryBuzz 2.0 software?

I got an email giving me a code to purchase it from the crackberryappstore.com, but whenever i type the code in it gives me "This promotion code is not valid!"

I emailed support and they told me to contact bellshare. I have done this, but shouldn't it be crackberry that sorts this out as I cannot use the code for the appstore, which does not involve Bellshare? I'm confused.

Anyway, hope someone can help me out

Thanks!
    08-03-09 04:18 PM
    Bellshare is the one who provides the code. Crackberry just sells it for them. That's why they want you to contact bellshare
    08-03-09 04:20 PM
    yes, I would like to know as well, can't find any posts on who finally won BerryBuzz and I did enter...please let me know! Thanks!!
    08-03-09 04:23 PM
    But i'm sure the 100% off coupon code is for the crackberryappstore only?

Could they have deleted the code somehow?

@ lusciouslyana, the winners were announced here:

http://crackberry.com/contest-winner...lock-mindberry
    08-03-09 04:23 PM
    possibly, but since bellshare is the app developer they would be able to set you up with the free copy
    08-03-09 04:25 PM
    thank you thank you! don't know how I missed that!
    08-03-09 04:28 PM
    @jackie treehorn, I guess you're right. I'll wait for the reply from Bellshare.

@lusciouslyana, no problem.
    08-03-09 04:42 PM
    i won this app at Pinstack just last week. they also sent me a code but i dont need it as i just purchased 2 days before i won. I did contact Bellshare and they responded very quickly. i trying to give this away but i think its a no go...
    08-03-09 08:21 PM
    ya couldn't wait, so just went and purchased it !
    08-04-09 12:57 AM
    I had the trial version for a couple of days, then i recieved an email telling me i had won! I was very excited at the time lol
    08-04-09 05:34 AM
    Ive had the same problem obtaining the activation code from bellshare, but when they responded to my email, they directed me to their website, which I cannot get to. My computor, internet, everything is fine, but for some reason, that website will not display on my computor. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you resolve it?
    08-08-09 04:04 AM
    The code should work now. I think there was some kind of glitch!
    08-08-09 05:14 AM
    Ive had the same problem obtaining the activation code from bellshare, but when they responded to my email, they directed me to their website, which I cannot get to. My computor, internet, everything is fine, but for some reason, that website will not display on my computor. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you resolve it?
    Try a different web browser from your desktop. Firefox or Opera
    08-08-09 07:15 AM
    Try a different web browser from your desktop. Firefox or Opera
    The code can only be used in the crackberryappstore via the Blackberry device.
    08-08-09 07:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD