I recently installed BerryBuzz and have everything set up the way I want it. Everything is working perfectly except for the usual Bluetooth blue LED light. It only blinks the first time for me and doesn't blink again after that. I have looked, but do not see a setting for bluetooth LED. Does anyone have any advice?
    07-16-09 04:59 PM
    I recently installed BerryBuzz and have everything set up the way I want it. Everything is working perfectly except for the usual Bluetooth blue LED light. It only blinks the first time for me and doesn't blink again after that. I have looked, but do not see a setting for bluetooth LED. Does anyone have any advice?
    I assume that you have checked to make sure that bluetooth is working. If it is, try doing a battery pull (don't use a soft reset program). That seems to clear up a lot of these problems.
    07-16-09 06:55 PM
    I assume that you have checked to make sure that bluetooth is working. If it is, try doing a battery pull (don't use a soft reset program). That seems to clear up a lot of these problems.
    Bluetooth is working, what actually happens is it lights up when I first connect it, but I have the call led set as well. Once I receive a call and the call LED start up, the bluetooth one is gone and doesn't come back when I start the phone call.
    07-16-09 07:22 PM
    Looks like BerryBuzz is not compatible with the Bluetooth LED indicator. I have Bluetooth connectivity (via Blurts) and it does not blink blue. Bummer
    02-25-10 08:49 PM
    I have the same issue. I think BerryBuzz treats the Bluetooth LED as just another message indicator. When you clear the LED indicators by opening your messages BerryBuzz clears all LED's including the Bluetooth. I don't see anything in the options to avoid this.
    02-26-10 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD