hahaha word, the Pink is the color farthest to the left in the custom color bar, looks pretty fresh. I used purple for SMS/MMS before I updated to 2.0.
    Yes that pink one that can be made through custom colors is sweet.
    Especially if you set it to "Bright"
    07-22-09 08:04 PM
    Haven't tried that, I will have to give it a go. I find some of the bright colors blinding in the dark when you are trying to get to your notification.
    07-22-09 08:10 PM
    Yes that pink one that can be made through custom colors is sweet.
    Especially if you set it to "Bright"
    So funny you posted this - I just did exactly that - bright pink at the end of the scale.

But I am worried it's not far enough away from red. Might have to stop using red.
    07-22-09 08:12 PM
    Haven't tried that, I will have to give it a go. I find some of the bright colors blinding in the dark when you are trying to get to your notification.
    The blue lights up my room at night like a strobe light. It's lovely.
    07-22-09 08:14 PM
    So funny you posted this - I just did exactly that - bright pink at the end of the scale.

But I am worried it's not far enough away from red. Might have to stop using red.
    Hmm I set it all the way to the end. Looks nothing close to red for me.
    07-22-09 08:21 PM
    Hehe, yeh, pink works

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-09 08:24 PM
    Does everybody have their colors set to bright?
    07-22-09 08:48 PM
    Nah, I find bright to be too bright...I do have one specific notification set to bright, all the rest are normal.
    07-22-09 08:52 PM
    Just the white - it looks so killer - and now the pink. All else regular, which are naturally pretty bright.

The brights work really well with something like the pearl flip, which has a recessed LED light which I don't find very bright on regular settings.
    07-22-09 08:57 PM
    Berry Buzz and Quicklaunch are must haves for every blackberry.

Im still waiting for the Blackberry app world to pick up the 2.0 update. Gonna wait another few days if not Ill just repurchase it for $6 from the crackberry app store wish I purchased it from there.
    07-22-09 09:00 PM
    I just won a copy too, I think its great!!
    07-22-09 09:21 PM
    Just turned white and pink to bright but set it so all notifications turn off at first trackball/keypad movement... otherwise doing stuff on the Bold in the car at night with a notification flashing is headache inducing...
    07-22-09 09:56 PM
    So does everybody feel that BerryBuzz is better than BBalerts? I already have BBalerts and don't want to pay for something else if it's not a ton better. I guess I'll just try it out for a bit.

07-23-09 11:12 AM
    So does everybody feel that BerryBuzz is better than BBalerts? I already have BBalerts and don't want to pay for something else if it's not a ton better. I guess I'll just try it out for a bit.
    BB Alerts is a great application, but to answer your question, I think BerryBuzz is better...
    07-23-09 11:15 AM
    I already have it, but won a free copy. Just PM'ed you the info. Enjoy.
    Thanks thats awesome, I just registered!!
    07-23-09 11:18 AM
    Aww, isn't bt224 the nicest blackberry addict ever?!
    bt224 is the greatest. Thanks again.
    07-23-09 11:25 AM
    BB Alerts is a great application, but to answer your question, I think BerryBuzz is better...
    I agree that bbalerts is great, but I'm always looking to upgrade where possible. Thanks!

07-23-09 11:31 AM
    For some reason I can't find out how to move the custom color toolbar in 2.0. Is there some trick to it?
    07-23-09 11:52 AM
    For some reason I can't find out how to move the custom color toolbar in 2.0. Is there some trick to it?
    Did you scroll down to it?
    07-23-09 12:02 PM
    Did you scroll down to it?
    Yea I see the bar and everything I just can't move it
    07-23-09 12:22 PM
    Yea I see the bar and everything I just can't move it
    Fellow Stormers if you are having trouble moving the custom color bar you have the wrong version for your OS.

It happened to me...this is what I did.

Once purchased write down your registration code cause you might have to reenter it. Then download the version for OS 4.7 and up. Specify your model at the crackberry app store and download again or if you already purchased it through crackberry then you can get the download at m.bellshare.com from your blackberry. click on learn more, then select the correct download, then reboot later and edit your permissions to allow, save and do a battery pull and you are all set.

Good luck
    07-23-09 12:53 PM
    did you all have to go in and edit all of your profiles to make it work properly? some things are vibrating and some things are not. could that be my problem?

oh and if i turn off all of my factory vibrate and ring settings, will berrybuzz act as a "vibandring" type program also?
    07-23-09 01:03 PM
    Only one prob i seem to have with my berrybuzz is that my gtalk led alert just flashes green rather than red...so i dont know if i have a message unless i hear it or look at my screen...Ive tried turning the led flashing off but still doesnt work...
    07-23-09 01:23 PM
    anybody having issues with the incoming call function? i was using it for about two days with disco for incoming calls, but then all of a sudden, it stopped working at all. not even a red light for a call. and i tried to unistall and it deleted the custom call profiles i created when i first got the phone. what gives?
    07-28-09 12:35 PM
    anybody having issues with the incoming call function? i was using it for about two days with disco for incoming calls, but then all of a sudden, it stopped working at all. not even a red light for a call. and i tried to unistall and it deleted the custom call profiles i created when i first got the phone. what gives?
    I have This Problem too
    07-30-09 06:33 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD