I purchased BerryBuzz 1.0 and I got an email about 2.0. There are several on the board who have upgraded for 2.99 versus the full price. When I try to upgrade, they want me to pay full price. How do you upgrade for 2.99 or was that only for certain people?

thanks!
    07-11-09 03:27 PM
    They sent me an e-mail, and I upgraded for free. One line listed $2.99 and then under it there was another line listed as -$2.99. I just bought it a few weeks ago, so maybe it's a time thing.
    07-11-09 04:17 PM
    I'm still running 1.0....gotta get on this!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 04:29 PM
    Well the problem might be that I cannot find where I purchased BerryBuzz I checked, crackberry mobihand and handango and none of them have it listed. It is not about the money becuase 5 bucks is not alot, but i did purchase the first one. i guess i will just keep using bbalerts.
    07-11-09 05:06 PM
    Did you try contacting the people who make it?
    07-11-09 05:32 PM
    I'm running into the same thing. Says it will cost $2.99 to upgrade with no cart discount.
    07-12-09 01:27 PM
    I got the upgrade for free.

07-12-09 03:39 PM
    Upgrade is free only if you bought v1 on or after June 25. The upgrade price for the rest of us is 2.99.

I don't think Handango / BB App World had the upgrade price immediately available yet. I got my upgrade price from Mobihand.

07-12-09 04:14 PM
    booo... That sucks. That's so early! Lol I think I got mine june 24. Tough luck. Great application though. Can't hate it

07-12-09 04:47 PM
    Upgrade is free only if you bought v1 on or after June 25. The upgrade price for the rest of us is 2.99.

I don't think Handango / BB App World had the upgrade price immediately available yet. I got my upgrade price from Mobihand.

I cannot get the upgrade price from anywhere. What did you need to get it?
    07-12-09 05:41 PM
    I bought v1 (along with BerryWeather, was a beta tester for it) on evening of June 24, but I never received my activation codes or anything, until the evening of the 25.
    So I would think I should be included in the free up grade offer!
    I wrote the company and am waiting to hear back from them.
    07-12-09 05:48 PM
    I cannot get the upgrade price from anywhere. What did you need to get it?
    You need to have bought the first version of berry buzz.. Then if you've purchased after june 25th then the upgrade is free if not then its 2.99. You need to log into your mobihand account (if you got it from there) and you can get it for 2.99. I don't think app world has the upgrade yet.

07-12-09 05:49 PM
    you guys who are having issues, you may want to try accessing mobihand on your pc. I found that, it'll have your records vs the cb store on your phone.
    2.0 rocks, especially with bbm included. I suggest yall check it out.

07-12-09 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD