I am very dissapointed with Bellshare's decision to charge for an upgrade. I purchased BerryBuzz and continued to have problems with the LED Coverage Indicator not working after message received, as well as the speed of the message LED NEVER slowing down. To my knowledge, they never came out with fixes for these issues with a pushed upgrade. I also didn't see the LED indicator fix in their update notes. When I purchase something, it should work as expected, and I shouldn't be bullied into paying for an "upgrade".
    I agree with this. I had tons of issues with ghost LEDs that I had hoped would have been fixed in a free update. Pretty poor play on bellshare's part. And now I can't downgrade --;
    07-10-09 01:03 PM
    So i bought this app not even a month ago and now i have to pay for an upgrade? I really liked this app, but this is stupid.
    07-10-09 01:44 PM
    I don't believe you HAVE to upgrade! If you want the newer version, pay for it like I did. If not, keep using the older version.

I know everyone likes something for fee, but the guys that write these programs DO deserve to be paid for their creations.

Not trying to be a smart ^ss, but come on people..... Quit your damn whining!
    07-10-09 02:08 PM
    They aren't even an American company, so why line their pockets when the product didn't even work the 1st time!
    07-10-09 10:14 PM
    Stop wasting your money we are just a couple of months away from getting the Storm 2
    LOL. So don't buy a new car this year, because next year there will be new ones!

Heck, why buy one next year?! In 2 years there will be even better ones!
    07-10-09 10:16 PM
    I can't believe that 6/25 is their cut off date. Two weeks is absolutely ridiculous. I've emailed them but don't know if it will do any good. This puts a bad taste in my mouth for bellshare.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Did you ever hear back from Bellshare?
    08-10-09 12:41 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD