09-12-09 05:58 PM
87 1234
tools
    OOOOhhhhh thanks!!! Please tell me that it's free
    If you already upgraded to BerryBuzz 2.0 simply use the activation code you got in your e-mail to register after you install the OS 4.7 version. You won't have to purchase again.
    07-10-09 02:37 PM
    @pfluger - Looks like you may be involved with Bell Share and BerryBuzz with your knowledge youre throwing out.

One quick recommendation or feature request - I would love to have the ability to turn off certain repeats during bedside mode of the blackberry. I dont want sound for emails while charging bedside mode but i do need SMS and Missed call while im sleeping for Business reasons.

I love in the settings you could turn reminders off for days of the week. Again i would like that to be Certain Notification specific.

With every notification settings getting more an more options you could have the each notifications settings by "Tab" instead of scrolling through the whole list. Just an appearance pleasing thought. My eyes would get overwhelmed with all these settings i would like with each notification.

Also, have the notifications start at the beginning of recieving instead of waiting for the repeat interval time. ie.. if my SMS notification is set for every 60 Seconds BerryBuzz starts 60 seconds after recieving and repeats. I would like to turn all my native notifications off and just use my berrybuzz to do all my notifications, that way i dont have to go to two places to change my notifications, 1 for the native first notification 2 for the berrybuzz repeat. Does that make sense??

If you had all that i would spend 15 bucks on that!!

Hope you consider with your next update.

Thanks for making a great product and adding the blackberry and facebook repeating... Love IT!!

This is by far the most important app for my phone.
    07-10-09 02:47 PM
    If you already upgraded to BerryBuzz 2.0 simply use the activation code you got in your e-mail to register after you install the OS 4.7 version. You won't have to purchase again.
    I did it....luv it luv it luv it! Thanks
    07-10-09 02:50 PM
    I am one of the few, but proud, private beta users...

keep your cash for now and wait for the next offiacial relese. You will be glad you did. Very good app.

Hey pfluger, i see it says instango developer...the app needs work bro...i can never sta logged in That and it never shows me or my friends as logged in, even if i call and ask them if they are logged in, they confirm that they are...
    Last edited by Morpheus; 07-10-09 at 02:55 PM.
    07-10-09 02:53 PM
    Hi pfluger,

I too have a question for you since it seems like you make work with BerryPopup as well. Are there any updates coming with BerryPopup that will allow for the deletion of SMS msg from the pop up or being able to open the email instead of opening the message inbox.

Btw Berrybuzz is Sweet! Probably one of the favorite apps on my phone along with BerryPopup
    07-10-09 02:55 PM
    can i be a private beta user.... PLEASE!! i give great input and love this app... im a pro user
    07-10-09 02:55 PM
    To me I just look at it as 3 bucks for an app I already like.

The BBM notifications are a huge plus for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Same here!, Plus the Facebook notifications. $3 bucks people!
    07-10-09 03:16 PM
    easy people throttle back...

deep breath...in.....then out.....
    07-10-09 03:28 PM
    i need an inhaler
    07-10-09 03:29 PM
    I can't even log into my account it keeps saying invaild username or password and I have reset the password like twice.

07-10-09 03:37 PM
    <--just reached "abuser" status..lol

anyways, what account do you speak of? crackberry.com?? some one tried hacking my account, they sent me a "you requested your passowrd be changed" e-mail...i was like no no no...
    07-10-09 03:41 PM
    The account for crackberry store I guess. Today I got the email talking about the upgrade and I went to the link to upgrade and that's when I got the messsages talking about invaild username or password and I know its my account because when I reset it it went to my emails and I got them emails on my berry the passwords just didn't work.

07-10-09 03:45 PM
    I am currently using BerryBuzz and I was wondering if the new BerryBuzz 2.0.64 is worth the $2.99 upgrade fee? If you are currently using it, is it really that big of a difference? Thanks
    Yes I think you should really upgrade and enjoy the new features!!!! Excuse me while I sip my tea.......
    07-10-09 03:46 PM
    ya know what,...finally got through reading all the posts at bellshare...PRIVATE BETA is over...the "completed" app is out for purchase...

shortest private beta I have EVER seen/or been a part of...
    07-10-09 03:50 PM
    ya know what,...finally got through reading all the posts at bellshare...PRIVATE BETA is over...the "completed" app is out for purchase...

shortest private beta I have EVER seen/or been a part of...
    Morpheus,

I thought it was out of Beta testing too but i figured you knew a little more about it since you are at "Abuser" status.. lol. Good stuff, thanks for you input
    07-10-09 04:59 PM
    I just bought it. It's quite nice.

I got a promo code for half off
    07-10-09 05:02 PM
    The account for crackberry store I guess. Today I got the email talking about the upgrade and I went to the link to upgrade and that's when I got the messsages talking about invaild username or password and I know its my account because when I reset it it went to my emails and I got them emails on my berry the passwords just didn't work.

I am/was having the same problem, wouldn't let me login saying I had a incorrect password and then I would resend my password using "forgot my PW" log in and try and change my PW and it would say my old PW was wrong when changing...bizarre. Still haven't fixed it but whatever.
    07-10-09 05:06 PM
    Just downloaded the new version, I like it, only thing is now I have to set up all my different profiles, something I've been putting off for what seems like forever, lol. I like the Disco feature for my BBM notifications.

07-10-09 05:35 PM
    I wish they added ubertwitter and beejive, etc

07-10-09 05:38 PM
    Im guesing it will take a few days for this app to apear on the blackberry app world, thats where I bought mine from.
    07-10-09 11:19 PM
    @pfluger - Looks like you may be involved with Bell Share and BerryBuzz with your knowledge youre throwing out.

One quick recommendation or feature request - I would love to have the ability to turn off certain repeats during bedside mode of the blackberry. I dont want sound for emails while charging bedside mode but i do need SMS and Missed call while im sleeping for Business reasons.

I love in the settings you could turn reminders off for days of the week. Again i would like that to be Certain Notification specific.

With every notification settings getting more an more options you could have the each notifications settings by "Tab" instead of scrolling through the whole list. Just an appearance pleasing thought. My eyes would get overwhelmed with all these settings i would like with each notification.

Also, have the notifications start at the beginning of recieving instead of waiting for the repeat interval time. ie.. if my SMS notification is set for every 60 Seconds BerryBuzz starts 60 seconds after recieving and repeats. I would like to turn all my native notifications off and just use my berrybuzz to do all my notifications, that way i dont have to go to two places to change my notifications, 1 for the native first notification 2 for the berrybuzz repeat. Does that make sense??

If you had all that i would spend 15 bucks on that!!

Hope you consider with your next update.

Thanks for making a great product and adding the blackberry and facebook repeating... Love IT!!

This is by far the most important app for my phone.
    You might consider using a program that lets you change your profiles via a schedule for bedside mode requirements since you can customize every single aspect of all alerts through profiles. All of that can be customized per profile and based on time. BerryBuzz should not control a whole lot more than it already does as far as scheduling goes in my opinion as it would be too easy to get lost as to whether BerryBuzz or BB profiles was controlling a certain alert.

As for BerryBuzz not alerting until after the initial time period set in the regular BB profile, I can tell you that both Palm OS’s Butler and Windows Mobile’s PhoneAlarm had the exact same issue. Don’t know why but that seems to be some limitation to capture the alert.

The new version is AWESOME! Tested all the alerts and it seems that calendar alerts are finally reliable. Much more customization available as well and much more responsive to dismissing active alerts.
    WELL WORTH THE UPGRADE PRICE!!!!!

Joe
    07-10-09 11:28 PM
    Worth the upgrade??? **** yes.....He made it perfect ^^
    07-11-09 10:31 AM
    can you use BerryBuzz and PeekaWho at the same time? Any issues with having 2 apps that can control the LED?
    07-11-09 12:54 PM
    I just bought it. It's quite nice.

I got a promo code for half off
    Care to share it?
    07-11-09 01:16 PM

I use a combination of SmartAlerts and Profiler, along with BerryBuzz, to accomplish just this scenario. I have Profiler automatically switch to the "sleep" profile after 11pm...then SmartAlerts creates specific alerts for emails, sms, and calls from specific contacts and/or with specific subject lines, which I set for a loud alert in the "sleep" profile...that way if one of those important calls or messages comes in at night, it will wake me up...but any others will be silent.
    07-11-09 01:37 PM
87 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD