I'm checking out the trial version of BerryBuzz before buying. I downloaded it a few hours ago and it seems ok, but whenever I pull my BB out of its holster (the one with the thingy that sets it on standby when it's inside) the LED will turn to solid red. No flashing or anything, but I just don't like it. After about 20 seconds, the LED started blinking green, just as I want it to be. Any suggestions?
    07-11-09 01:59 PM
    I'm checking out the trial version of BerryBuzz before buying. I downloaded it a few hours ago and it seems ok, but whenever I pull my BB out of its holster (the one with the thingy that sets it on standby when it's inside) the LED will turn to solid red. No flashing or anything, but I just don't like it. After about 20 seconds, the LED started blinking green, just as I want it to be. Any suggestions?
    Did you turn off the LED notifications in Profiles?
    07-11-09 02:12 PM
    Im guesing it will take a few days for this app to apear on the blackberry app world, thats where I bought mine from.
    I used to have the blackberry app world too but I switched to the crackberry app store. i like it better and the prices are cheaper.
    07-11-09 02:23 PM
    This sucks, I just bought 1.0.24 on the BB App store so I can't get the upgrade price for 2.0.64. Oh well...
    07-11-09 03:02 PM
    I am currently using BerryBuzz and I was wondering if the new BerryBuzz 2.0.64 is worth the $2.99 upgrade fee? If you are currently using it, is it really that big of a difference? Thanks

how does one qualify for the 2.99 upgrade fee? i have the original but it wants to charge me full price?
    07-11-09 03:15 PM
    how does one qualify for the 2.99 upgrade fee? i have the original but it wants to charge me full price?
    Where did you buy ur original? I bought mine from crackberry and it always emails you when there a new version of an application you bought. Most upgrades are free but when an app goes from 1.0 to 2.0 for example, like Berrybuzz, they usually charge an upgrade fee.(usually half price)
    07-11-09 03:21 PM
    should i delete the older version of berrybuzz before i install this or can i install over it?
    07-11-09 06:29 PM
    should i delete the older version of berrybuzz before i install this or can i install over it?
    you can install over it, it will ask you if you want to replace version 1.0 with 2.0. Just say "yes" and it will do the rest.
    07-11-09 06:56 PM
    So is 2.0 the newest version out right now and what would be the best place to purchase it from?
    07-11-09 07:03 PM
    So is 2.0 the newest version out right now and what would be the best place to purchase it from?
    yes it is the newest and I would purchase from the crackberry app store
    07-11-09 07:46 PM
    Did you turn off the LED notifications in Profiles?
    No,he didn't,that's why this happens.I have mine and love it,no bug so far!The Disco light is a killer!
    07-12-09 12:47 AM
    No,he didn't,that's why this happens.I have mine and love it,no bug so far!The Disco light is a killer!
    HAH yah just upgraded! Love the Disco feature! Worth upgrading seriously! Love the BBM LED!
    07-12-09 01:24 AM
    I used to have the blackberry app world too but I switched to the crackberry app store. i like it better and the prices are cheaper.
    Yeah I wish I knew that the Crackberry store was better since It sends you an email when their are updates and gets the updates first. I bought all my apps from the Blackberry App World. Theres no point now rebuying all the apps.
    07-12-09 03:33 AM
    i like it .. i didnt try it .. but the bbm notifications is a good thing

maybe if they make more options .. like ., led notification for every contact ... or yeh
    07-12-09 04:06 AM
    i like it .. i didnt try it .. but the bbm notifications is a good thing

maybe if they make more options .. like ., led notification for every contact ... or yeh
    I think that would be a bit much besides there isn't enough colors to handle all my contacts.. lol
    07-12-09 06:40 PM
    I think that would be a bit much besides there isn't enough colors to handle all my contacts.. lol
    Or maybe for just the contacts you talk to the most and not all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 07:03 PM
    Love the update especially the BBM notification...the disco light is so cool.

Definitely worth getting in my honest opinion..its one app that i cannot have on my Bold now.

EDIT: oooh im a crackberry master now
    07-13-09 08:51 AM
    3 days and still liking it.
    07-13-09 08:53 AM
    i upgraded and love it
    07-13-09 09:36 AM
    I use SmartAlerts integrated with BerryBuzz to accomplish this...I have a few contacts with individual custom LED colors when they message or email me.
    07-13-09 11:15 AM
    Just purchased mine and I will set it up during lunch today.
    07-13-09 11:28 AM
    I use SmartAlerts integrated with BerryBuzz to accomplish this...I have a few contacts with individual custom LED colors when they message or email me.

Me too! I absolutely love it! Did you notice though how when you receive a text from someone you have set up in SmartAlerts, it blinks both the color set up via SmartAlerts & the text color picked in BerryBuzz?

I went over to the bellshare forums & posted this problem. It is a confirmed bug...
    07-13-09 05:16 PM
    Can I upgrade if I purchased it from eveek

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 05:46 PM
    Upgraded and it's a killer!I have the disco lights set up to come on when there's no signal! Also, created my own custom colour for Facebook notifications.
    07-13-09 07:08 PM
    Anyone having any problems running this with 5.0.0.1xx?

When the pause is set to 0.5 seconds it seems to be a little random. Light will flash twice very quickly then pause a little longer for the next one... almost like it speeds up then slows down. Is this normal?
    07-13-09 07:17 PM
87 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD