I am currently using BerryBuzz and I was wondering if the new BerryBuzz 2.0.64 is worth the $2.99 upgrade fee? If you are currently using it, is it really that big of a difference? Thanks
    Last edited by Teddyp6; 07-10-09 at 09:10 AM.
    07-10-09 08:37 AM
    I was wondering about this too
    07-10-09 09:08 AM
    Did you guys read the changelog?
    There are many, many updates in this one.

The only reason I've yet to hit that "~*BUY*~" button is because I literally just bought the original BerryBuzz TWO DAYS before they released the 2.0 BerryBuzz private beta and started working on it. :\

Yet, I still have to re-buy the new one for the "upgrade fee". In my opinion, as I've said elsewhere in the forums, I believe they should do like Quicklaunch did and say something like, "If you bought BerryBuzz in the last month you are also elegible for a free upgrade". Of course, with no response to this yet, I guess I'm SOL. yay. :\
    07-10-09 09:18 AM
    Hi Jonneh,

It hasn't been a month since i bought mine either and that is why I am hesistate as well. If they would give the upgrade free to recent purchasers, that would be a great move for them.

Let me know if you ever here anything from them. you can add me on BB msg 249ED298
    07-10-09 09:23 AM
    If you use BBM alot and would like to have a specific LED color for it, as well as Facebook then it is worth it. I have been using it from day one and i love it! The new upgrades allow for full control of the LED and reminders.
    07-10-09 09:24 AM
    I originally bought BerryBuzz on Handango. The upgrade is not available there, so they obviously expect me to pay $5.95 at Mobihand or Crackberry. I don't think so...

Given the lack of response from Bellshare to others, I won't be holding my breath for any help...
    07-10-09 09:26 AM
    Hi Jonneh,

It hasn't been a month since i bought mine either and that is why I am hesistate as well. If they would give the upgrade free to recent purchasers, that would be a great move for them.

Let me know if you ever here anything from them. you can add me on BB msg 249ED298
    No problem, I will let you know. Do the same for me please!
    Yes, it really would be a great, super nice move on their part. I can show them proof of purchase if they would like. Haha
    07-10-09 09:30 AM
    it is worth every penny, so many options in this version, the beta test version im using is great but the final product will be awesome
    07-10-09 09:31 AM
    Did you guys read the changelog?
    There are many, many updates in this one.

The only reason I've yet to hit that "~*BUY*~" button is because I literally just bought the original BerryBuzz TWO DAYS before they released the 2.0 BerryBuzz private beta and started working on it. :\

Yet, I still have to re-buy the new one for the "upgrade fee". In my opinion, as I've said elsewhere in the forums, I believe they should do like Quicklaunch did and say something like, "If you bought BerryBuzz in the last month you are also elegible for a free upgrade". Of course, with no response to this yet, I guess I'm SOL. yay. :\
    There is a grace period for the update. If you purchased after 25/6/2009 the upgrade is free. Check your Mobihand account, it should show this upgrade as free.
    07-10-09 09:36 AM
    There is a grace period for the update. If you purchased after 25/6/2009 the upgrade is free. Check your Mobihand account, it should show this upgrade as free.
    Oh my god, I am a flat-out *****!
    I kept checking crackberry app store to see if I could get the free upgrade, and every time I didn't see anything about it I got all discouraged. I completely forgot I had bought this at mobihand anyway! Haha. You'd think they would've responded in the forums somewhere, wouldn't you? Or did I somehow miss it? Wow..

Now I feel stupid for whining.
    Woohoo! Thanks so much for letting me know, and a big thank YOU to the BerryBuzz creators!

Hi Jonneh,

They're doing the free upgrade with a cut-off date thing, as we hoped.
    07-10-09 09:42 AM
    I like the new option to turn off the LED indicator with: a. trackball/key movement b. accessing your messages. The previous version only allowed option a. I'm going to continue using option a, but I like to have the choice. You can also customize a lot more, e.g. length of LED bursts. I think it's worth the $2.99 upgrade.
    07-10-09 10:21 AM
    Oh my god, I am a flat-out *****!
    I kept checking crackberry app store to see if I could get the free upgrade, and every time I didn't see anything about it I got all discouraged. I completely forgot I had bought this at mobihand anyway! Haha. You'd think they would've responded in the forums somewhere, wouldn't you? Or did I somehow miss it? Wow..

Now I feel stupid for whining.
    Woohoo! Thanks so much for letting me know, and a big thank YOU to the BerryBuzz creators!

They're doing the free upgrade with a cut-off date thing, as we hoped.
    Jonneh,

I just downloaded it and I love it so far. I love the disco light LED as well as being able to customize your color choice. Facebook and BBM notifications are a big plus too.
    07-10-09 10:29 AM
    To me I just look at it as 3 bucks for an app I already like.

The BBM notifications are a huge plus for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 10:31 AM
    To me I just look at it as 3 bucks for an app I already like.

The BBM notifications are a huge plus for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    that and it has a faster response time it doesn't lag when you receive a notification and it doesn't stop blinking from just a movement of the trackball... i love it!!!!!
    07-10-09 10:34 AM
    The reviews made this look a little buggy. How does it compare to BBAlerts?
    07-10-09 10:40 AM
    Just upgraded...looks great, I love the improvements. Haven't found any bugs yet, I've tried all the notifications.
    07-10-09 11:17 AM
    I think I originally bought it on Handango, but I'm going to buy it in full over here in Crackberry. I like having all my app updates through the Crackberry App Store, which is generally quicker than any of the other outlets. Plus, BerryBuzz is invaluable to me- if I can throw them an extra couple of bucks by repurchasing, its the least I can do.
    07-10-09 11:26 AM
    Honestly, I got the upgrade for free because I bought it after 6/25/09, but I would have paid the FULL $5.95 AGAIN for the added functionality. As well as the fixed bugs. Totally worth it, IMO.
    07-10-09 12:23 PM
    Trying it now. So far I like it, but this might get annoying after a little while.
    07-10-09 12:31 PM
    Awesome app. Got the free upgrade (thanks!). I find it very useful for just pulling my phone out of my pocket and being able to tell what I have right away.
    07-10-09 12:44 PM
    Okay being able to make my own custom color has me even more sold than I
    was when I got this app 4 months ago.
    07-10-09 12:53 PM
    I actually did the upgrade this morning...I like that you can make your own color for the LEDs. :-) BUT the only thing with it is...I can't figure out how to slide the dang thing across the color bar....so I used RGB numeric codes. Had to Google it though to even get the right codes....all in all I like it! And the Disco Lights LED is too cute :-) I have that set for incoming calls.
    07-10-09 01:04 PM
    Okay being able to make my own custom color has me even more sold than I
    was when I got this app 4 months ago.
    Same here
    07-10-09 01:15 PM
    I actually did the upgrade this morning...I like that you can make your own color for the LEDs. :-) BUT the only thing with it is...I can't figure out how to slide the dang thing across the color bar....so I used RGB numeric codes. Had to Google it though to even get the right codes....all in all I like it! And the Disco Lights LED is too cute :-) I have that set for incoming calls.
    You will need the OS 4.7 version. Mobihand does not currently provide this. You can download it OTA at Bellshare - BerryBuzz. Simply install over your current one and it will keep the activation.
    07-10-09 01:18 PM
    You will need the OS 4.7 version. Mobihand does not currently provide this. You can download it OTA at Bellshare - BerryBuzz. Simply install over your current one and it will keep the activation.

OOOOhhhhh thanks!!! Please tell me that it's free
    07-10-09 01:23 PM
87 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD