Ok, I know the paid version of berrybuzz doesn't work on .191 but some pepe are saying the free version works.
    Does anyone have an ota direct link to a working free version of berrybuzz on .191?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 10:49 PM
    BerryBuzz doesn't have a free version.
    08-31-09 11:34 PM
    Ok, I know the paid version of berrybuzz doesn't work on .191 but some pepe are saying the free version works.
    Does anyone have an ota direct link to a working free version of berrybuzz on .191?

Download the free version of Blink, you don't need the buzz feature because you can make those settings natively in 5.0 OS's, and Blink has all the different color selections that berrybuzz had besides the no radio led notification. Hope that helps you out
    09-01-09 12:16 AM
    Isn't blink just a 5 day trial?

09-01-09 07:27 AM
    Isn't blink just a 5 day trial?

not sure, i had to reinstall it after i did a clean wipe due to issues i got on .191 from installing over a previous OS, even if it is, it is worth the couple bucks it cost, trust me. There is no problems using it on .191, just make sure to turn off your LED's for Phone, Email, SMS ect in your profile setup, otherwise it will glitch and alternate the default red LED along with the Blink setting LED's.
    09-01-09 10:36 AM
    BerryBuzz doesn't work on .191.
    09-01-09 10:40 AM
    BerryBuzz doesn't work on .191.
    No offense but, DID YOU EVEN READ MY REPLIES? I explained that the Blink app is a fantastic alternative, it allows all of the custom LED settings minus the No radio LED, and it does not have the vibrate options, which are not needed since you can set those natively with .191
    09-01-09 10:42 AM
    No offense but, DID YOU EVEN READ MY REPLIES? I explained that the Blink app is a fantastic alternative, it allows all of the custom LED settings minus the No radio LED, and it does not have the vibrate options, which are not needed since you can set those natively with .191
    The OP asked whether there was a free version of BerryBuzz that worked on 5.0.0.191 and I explained that BerryBuzz does not work period. While your post presented an alternative to BerryBuzz, it did not answer the exact question posed.
    09-01-09 10:48 AM
    Think this is more 3rd Party Apps than OS Discussion, hence I am moving this topic.
    09-01-09 10:51 AM
    Think this is more 3rd Party Apps than OS Discussion, hence I am moving this topic.
    Cool Cool, did you sleep in today btw? lol, I usually see you here earlier.
    09-01-09 10:53 AM
    Honestly, I'm not gonna fork over another $4 for this Blink program when I already paid for Berrybuzz.
    I would hope the devs update the app to work with .191.
    09-01-09 10:55 AM
    Honestly, I'm not gonna fork over another $4 for this Blink program when I already paid for Berrybuzz.
    I would hope the devs update the app to work with .191.
    That is completely your descision but berrybuzz does not work with .191 at all, the "other" section in profiles does not even exist for some reason, If you change your mind Blink is the way to go IMO, I also bought berrybuzz, but if the trial on Blink runs out, i will bite the bullet and pay the couple bucks it cost. It is a good app that has no glitches with .191
    09-01-09 10:57 AM
    bellshare is looking into the problems with .191 so hold tight people there also adding new features that you wont want to miss
    Last edited by kcpaynev1; 09-01-09 at 07:32 PM.
    09-01-09 07:28 PM
    Any updates on BerryBuzz getting this working with .191?
    09-07-09 10:49 AM
    Any updates on BerryBuzz getting this working with .191?
    no not yet. the dev is looking into it but i doubt it will happen since it is an OS issue and berrybuzz will probably work on the next leak. all devices that are running .191 are having problems, its not just the storm.
    09-07-09 11:20 AM
    I figured since Blink was working just fine, that they could adjust their code to work as well.
    09-07-09 01:39 PM
    if it is a small fix then it will probably happen but if he has to reright the whole program i dont think it will happen
    09-07-09 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD