Hey guys im kinda new with my blackberry (bold 9700) but I have been getting some trouble with the app.

For my email (and only email) I often get it to flash forever until i reboot the phone. I know it is the email because it is white like i set it to but often it doesn't stop and i have changed it to first trackball and upon messaging app.

What does the app mean when they say set the "repeat notification/led setting" to "none" how exactly do you do that
    01-31-10 09:14 AM

What does the app mean when they say set the "repeat notification/led setting" to "none" how exactly do you do that
    Not sure about the first part of your issue, but the message they post before you get into the settings that say "repeat notification/led setting" to "none" means that you should turn off your LED settings in your ringer profiles. Then let all your BerryBuzz LED settings take over.
    01-31-10 09:39 AM
    this guide from bellshare may help as well, it shows how to set the "repeat notifications/led settings" (they are the dev. of Berry Buzz)

www.bellshare.com • View topic - How To- BerryBuzz~ The Layout

Bellshare - BerryBuzz Help <------Added another link for berrybuzz help
    Last edited by DavidNC; 01-31-10 at 10:22 AM. Reason: added another help link
    01-31-10 09:45 AM
    I'm using the BerryBuzz FREE application, and to be honest I really like it. Even though it only has for missed calls/incoming call. I find 'disco' a good choice for incoming.
    01-31-10 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD