I have seen that on both phones I have run BerryBlab on. Choosing BES or MDS network under settings works perfectly and I have had no issues with either of those. If I choose "Auto Network" or "BIS-B", login credentials will be lost everytime.
    I always leave mine on auto network and I've never lost my login credentails on my tour or on my bold. Ive been using this app since it released with no issues on auto network. I'm on verizon as well.
    07-10-10 10:33 PM
    I always leave mine on auto network and I've never lost my login credentails on my tour or on my bold. Ive been using this app since it released with no issues on auto network. I'm on verizon as well.
    I haven't looked back through all of the thread, but since jbeachy and I are both on BES, I'm wondering if it is an issue that only affects BES-connected users. Is your phone provisioned w/ a BES connection?
    07-10-10 10:55 PM
    This happened to me twice before and each time emailed Harry the dev. He's amazing by the way coz he replies almost right away.
    Anyway here's what he told me

"Hi Ralph,

Have you modified any of the connection settings on your phone or in berryblab?

Usually this is a connection problem.

Can you try one of the other connection settings?? If it still doesn't work what you need to do is switch it back to "auto detect" , then visit www.berryblab.com" and click the FAQ button. Scroll down to the bottom and look for "apn" settings. You may have to set your apn
    "
    What happened was I thinked I switched the settings to wifi. I just followed what he said and switched it back off. Now everything works.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-11-10 07:51 AM
    ===== QUOTE sabbotage ====

===== /QUOTE ====

I haven't looked back through all of the thread, but since jbeachy and I are both on BES, I'm wondering if it is an issue that only affects BES-connected users. Is your phone provisioned w/ a BES connection?
    No I am on BIS so maybe that's why I haven't had any issues :-)

07-11-10 08:58 AM
    Glad you guys like it!

My name is Harry, the Developer for BerryBlab. This is one of the biggest forums BerryBlab has been installed on so far (besides some Arabic forums) so hopefully there aren't any issues. If you have ANY problems, let me know immediately either here or using the contact form on vBulletin BlackBerry App | BerryBlab.com. I'm working with CrackBerry to ensure that this app works perfectly here.
    Great app. Harry.
    07-11-10 03:50 PM
    Hi
    I've bought this app today its really nice one

but I couldn't add forums except crackberry and blackberryforums although its vBulletin

the error message " java.lang.illegalargumentexception:no':'in url "

and some times " error :301 check the url string is correct, and the forum administrator has installed berryblab. "

can you help me on this ?
    Last edited by anasyakoub; 07-26-10 at 05:16 PM.
    07-26-10 05:13 PM
    Hi all,

I have installed the trial version of this app. I am able to view the forum threads.

I am not able to navigate to the posts of the threads. I am only viewing CrackBerry.

I am running OS 6 .418. Is there anyone that can help me with this issue as I don't want to buy this app unless I can get it to work.

Cheers

Craig

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-11 03:14 AM
    Hi all,

I have installed the trial version of this app. I am able to view the forum threads.

I am not able to navigate to the posts of the threads. I am only viewing CrackBerry.

I am running OS 6 .418. Is there anyone that can help me with this issue as I don't want to buy this app unless I can get it to work.

Cheers

Craig

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I wish you luck in getting someone to help you. I also wrote to the developer and left messages at the website three times and no one has bothered to answer me. I think I am sorry I bought the app.
    01-02-11 03:52 PM
    Hi all,

I upgraded to the new leak of OS6. I then purchased the app. I had to modify the application permissions and the default permissions for the application.

Now the APP is working.

Cheers

Craig

01-25-11 09:26 AM
    I have the free version.
    I'm not able to view any of the Sticky's.
    Does anyone know if the paid version will allow me to view Sticky's, or is this feature not available?
    Last edited by cdf3; 01-26-11 at 10:41 PM.
    01-26-11 10:39 PM
    Good to see the app is still popular

Any sign of any update that will work on other types of forums.

Love this app by the way

01-28-11 11:40 AM
    Berryblab won't log in to the Crackberry forums for me now. Is anybody else having similar problems?
    03-02-11 10:05 PM
    yes! i am BA i just ended up deleting it out of fury, lol!
    03-03-11 06:14 AM
    LOL. I deleted it also. This was the only site I used it for. If CB has it blocked for some reason there is no reason to have it on my phone any longer.
    03-03-11 02:21 PM
    exactly. they need to make a good vbulletin app with support thankkyyooou!
    03-03-11 03:01 PM
    lets see if this tapatalk gets sorted and does here too
    03-03-11 04:06 PM
    Has this app got no more support.

03-13-11 06:29 PM
    Has this app got no more support.

Support for this app disappeared a while ago.
    03-13-11 07:57 PM
    ===== QUOTE ria__x ====

===== /QUOTE ====

LOL. I deleted it also. This was the only site I used it for. If CB has it blocked for some reason there is no reason to have it on my phone any longer.
    I just reinstalled it after not using it for over a month. It works, since I am posting here.

03-13-11 08:51 PM
    thanks laura i'll try it again anyone have ota?
    03-14-11 06:24 AM
    I bought this and changed my device 4 times since then. But I can't use it obviously since there is no support.

Don't waste your time...and don't change your device.
    03-14-11 10:07 AM
    I bought this and changed my device 4 times since then. But I can't use it obviously since there is no support.

Don't waste your time...and don't change your device.
    yeah same here! why do we get punished for changing our device
    03-14-11 11:10 AM
    Its working again. It seems like it logs in a bit different than it use too. This app is ne reason I'm not buying any more apps for the S2. The S2 is reaching the end of its useful life. I'm holding out for the next gen of storm and will see what happens then.

03-14-11 02:51 PM
    Hi all,

I have noticed that I do not have any problems with this app, as long as I use WiFi. I only experience intermittent problems when using the radio. But that could be because of crummy carrier service.

Cheers

Craig

03-26-11 12:31 AM
749 ... 282930
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD