Just wondering, but i live in sweden and been thinking about buying this application. Would it work over here? And if so would it work without a GPS?
    /sol.
    07-23-10 05:34 PM
    I'm not sure if it will work abroad, i don't see why not

and yes, you can set it to "cell location only"
    07-23-10 05:36 PM
    great one problem solved hehe. Will ask around again maybe on their support before buying it then if they have any idea of wat countries it will be working in Saw some guy in a thread saying he had problems using his in some state in the US etc...thats why i got a bit cautious^^
    07-23-10 05:43 PM
    Since the programmers are European, maybe Germany, I think it was designed for universal use. And a city I have programmed is Paris, France and I get weather for there without any problems.

Well, according to BerryWeather it is currently 56F (I don't have it set for Celsius/centigrade) at 1:08am in Stockholm, Sweden.
    Last edited by F2; 07-23-10 at 06:09 PM.
    07-23-10 06:07 PM
    Since the programmers are European, maybe Germany, I think it was designed for universal use. And a city I have programmed is Paris, France and I get weather for there without any problems.

Well, according to BerryWeather it is currently 56F (I don't have it set for Celsius/centigrade) at 1:08am in Stockholm, Sweden.
    Well there ya go op, looks like you should be good to go to dl this great app! You wont be dissapointed
    07-23-10 06:12 PM
    heheh....thanx guys i will probably give it s shot!
    07-23-10 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD