Don't buy this APP. I paid for the app. 9$ which I thought was too much. Then when they come out with an upgrade it is not for free. They want you to pay for the upgrade. I down loaded it anyway and then chose not to buy it. The upgraded app overrides my original purchase that is now no good. Now I need a new pin to re-activate my old app and for the last two week and four emails later I now have a POS software that I cannot use because they will not give me a new password.............
    12-25-09 12:30 AM
    If your OS is less than 4.7 the "upgrade" is pretty useless. FYI

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-09 12:44 AM
    That's weird, we bought it since day one, updated several times without having to pay for them, in one of those occasions they even provided a new code to activate and all. You should try to contact customer services and try to work something out, in that area they could be slooooooooooow............responding to e-mails that is ! Good Luck.
    12-25-09 07:32 AM
    Don't buy this APP. I paid for the app. 9$ which I thought was too much. Then when they come out with an upgrade it is not for free. They want you to pay for the upgrade. I down loaded it anyway and then chose not to buy it. The upgraded app overrides my original purchase that is now no good. Now I need a new pin to re-activate my old app and for the last two week and four emails later I now have a POS software that I cannot use because they will not give me a new password.............

Where did you buy the first version? You should be able to retrieve your activation code there...
    12-25-09 08:08 AM
    If you originally bought version 1.5 within the last year, you do not need a new activation code. If you didn't write it down or print out your email with the code on it, then just visit the website from where you bought it. Uninstall Berry Weather that is on your phone now, re-install the current version, which is 1.6 something and put in your original code. it will work
    12-25-09 08:48 AM
    I bought it at version 1.5 and was happy to pay the $3 upgrade cost for 2.0 for it's new features. It's a great app. I have no issues with it. I guess you aren't a Windows user cuz those upgrades cost money too. Or are you still using Windows 98 or 3.0?
    12-25-09 09:04 AM
    Wait $3 upgrade? I had to pay full price!

12-25-09 09:08 AM
    Wait $3 upgrade? I had to pay full price!

If you had the previous version for awhile then if you opted for the BW2.0 upgrade it should have been 3 or 4 dollars I forgot which but not the full price,I think it you went with the upgrade from BW1.5 to BW1.6 ( or something it was free)
    I think it was free if you had just purchased BW right before they upgraded to BW 2.0 versions (within a certain time frame of)
    Last edited by DavidNC; 12-25-09 at 11:04 AM.
    12-25-09 11:01 AM
    if you bought from mobihand just log into your account and find your code for the old version.
    12-25-09 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD