For the last 2 days my berry weather icon has not updated on my home screen....I haven't changed anything or any settings at all. The first few days it worked fine. Now just the red umbrella....anyone else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 06:49 PM
    For the last 2 days my berry weather icon has not updated on my home screen....I haven't changed anything or any settings at all. The first few days it worked fine. Now just the red umbrella....anyone else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    think it is a 5.0 issue, but don't quote me
    11-03-09 06:53 PM
    Thats what I heard as well
    11-03-09 06:56 PM
    I just started having the same issue with Weather Bug. It updates on the screen with all my icons, but not on the home screen. The only way I've been able to get it to work is to move the icon out of my top 8 (so it doesn't show on the home screen), go to the home screen, and then move it back. Not an ideal situation, of course.
    11-03-09 06:56 PM
    Same issue here but only when I have the phone in portrait mode. When the phone is in portrait, it updates the temp but only show the red umbrella icon. As soon as I turn the phone on its side to go to landscape, the icon goes to the correct weather icon.

Strange, I thought it worked correctly the first couple of days but I'm not 100% sure.
    11-05-09 10:24 PM
    I've also read that this is a problem with 5.0. Hopefully the problem can be corrected soon.
    11-06-09 08:34 AM
    Can you guys view Weatherberry in landscape modes? For some reason I can't
    11-08-09 11:13 AM
    I thought I read on the forums that there was a fix until the os 5.0 is updated.

Just like the white bar fix in landscape mode:

Menu button - options - Change the row view from whatever you have to 1 row. Click Save. Let it change the home screen.

Go back to options - then change the row amount to whatever you had first.

But you can search in the forums for it.

Good luck.
    11-08-09 02:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD