I just got my Bold 9650 and for some reason I can't get Berry Weather to show as just a thermometer on the home screen. Is this something that is theme or OS connected?

I have spent most of today trying to set the phone up and download themes. Wow the day sure has gone fast! LOL Thanks in advance for any help.
    06-08-10 04:20 PM
    You want the thermometer in the banner area?

If so go to settings - home screen / notification icon - scroll all the way down and check off the show temp in notification area and save
    06-08-10 04:24 PM
    Open Berryweather and under settings go to Homescreen/Notification icon and make sure "Show Temperature Icon in Notification Area" is checked. That should fix the problem.
    06-08-10 04:24 PM
    Otherwise you need a theme with a weather slot.
    06-08-10 04:25 PM
    And it has to be the pay version
    06-08-10 04:56 PM
    Thanks for the replies everyone. It seems that my brain left my body for a short time today. I upgraded the program to OS 5.0 but forgot to do a battery pull. Duh!

It's working fine now and I'm just playing around with everything to get it the way I like it. Thanks again for the help!
    06-08-10 04:59 PM
    Enjoy!

I'm still playing around withnmine and vie had it since mid May!
    06-08-10 07:32 PM
    And it has to be the pay version
    NOT, I have the trial version at the moment and I have the thermometer in the notification area with the temp and the Icon showing the type of weather (cloudy, partly cloudy, etc).

That is unless there is a free version other than the 3 day trial version that I didn't find.
    06-08-10 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD