I just got the trial version of berryweather and love it on my homescreen EXCEPT only today's weather shows on the screen the week's weather is hidden behind my "tray". THere has to be a way to lower the tray to see the whole screen if I want to check the week's weather. ALso, how do you scroll from screen to screen on the app? ANy input would be great before I purchase the app. Thanks to all of you who are contantly helping me
    01-15-11 05:06 PM
    I just got the trial version of berryweather and love it on my homescreen EXCEPT only today's weather shows on the screen the week's weather is hidden behind my "tray". THere has to be a way to lower the tray to see the whole screen if I want to check the week's weather. ALso, how do you scroll from screen to screen on the app? ANy input would be great before I purchase the app. Thanks to all of you who are contantly helping me
    What model of BB are you using???
    sandies2 likes this.
    01-15-11 05:27 PM
    You can't completely remove your tray from your homescreen but if you press bb menu from the homescreen and select options you can select none under number of row icons. Then you just have a little strip with an arrow on it. If you buy the app you're also able to change the position and size of the icons as well as change the margins and what info shows up as well. By scrolling from screen to screen do you mean between different locations you've selected? If so, you just roll your trackpad to the right or left. Berryweather is awesome. There's also a whole collection of interchangeable icons now under 3rd party apps here in the forum. More fun!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    sandies2 likes this.
    01-15-11 06:16 PM
    thank you, exactly what i needed to know
    01-17-11 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD