Before I start I just want to say I searched this forum already and did a few other searches on the web and found nothing helpful. So if there already is a post about these issues I'm sorry so please don't chew me out. Anyway ....

I got my first blackberry ever (The Tour) three weeks ago, and I finally have gotten the hang of it and feel of it. So I think its time to add some apps. The two apps that I really want are Berry Weather and Berry Buzz. The problem is when I go to the applications section on this site and try to download the free trial for either of these apps I get this response " This product is not compatible with 9630 (Tour)". I know people have these apps downloaded and are using them for the Tour, I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Any help with this matter would be extremely appreciated. Again I'm sorry if this is such a dumb question but remember I'm a noob to blackberry's and I'm still getting used to the awesomeness of this phone.
    07-28-09 06:32 PM
    They both work fine but aren't "officially" supported on the Tour. I use berryweather without any issues and many many people here use buzz without problem.
    07-28-09 07:20 PM
    Ahh, well thank you for the clarification. I'll try them out and see what happens. Thanks again I'm such a noob so I don't know any better : )
    07-28-09 07:44 PM
    I have used both everyday for the past 2 weeks and no problems.
    07-28-09 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD