I just upgraded my OS and lost the activation code to my BW app. I contacted bellshare, but I hear they take a long time responding if they ever do.

Is there any other way to obtain this code?
    12-24-09 12:56 AM
    The only way I am aware of is through the place you purchased your application.
    12-24-09 12:58 AM
    The only way I am aware of is through the place you purchased your application.
    I purchased it here although I went from 4.7 to 5.0, so I am not sure if I have to spend another $10 again?
    12-24-09 01:02 AM
    Found it under my accounts.
    12-24-09 01:17 AM
    Besides the activation code, you should download the version for OS 5 (which is different than 4.7) if you have not done so.

enjoy OS 5 - I did it about two weeks ago and see no reason to go back.
    12-24-09 01:30 AM
    Besides the activation code, you should download the version for OS 5 (which is different than 4.7) if you have not done so.

enjoy OS 5 - I did it about two weeks ago and see no reason to go back.
    Go to the App store, sign in. First look and see which version you have purchased. If its not the correct one it should have a option to the left of the App name stating swap to another version it that option is available. You can also click on resend invoice and look at the activation code if required. If none of that works, click on the support icon in the upper right hand corner of the page and explain the problem. Be sure to include the invoice number and PIN. They'll have it fixed quickly normally. It being the holidays it may take a lil longer. They're good about fixing issues as long as you provide the specific info they ask fo.. Good luck. I have personally delt with them quite a few times and they are the best customer service! Thanks CB!! Merry Christmas!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD