I am running Berry Weather version 2.5.53 on OS 5.0.0.975 on VZW bold 9650. It works fine most of the time but once in a while when I go to view the built in radar map I get a gray screen with a red stick pin in the lower right corner! The map does not come up! It has not worked for the last two days! My GPS in enabled and works fine for Mobilerecovery and Poynt! Has any one else had this problem and what is the fix, I can't seem to get an answer from Bellshare!
    01-17-11 06:52 PM
    it is a problem with the national weather service servers where bellshare gets the radar from. there is nothing bellshare can do about it.
    01-17-11 07:01 PM
    I have noticed this on my 9700 in the NYC area. It almost always happens when bad weather is predicted, and you might really WANT to see the radar! Very frustrating. Yet - if you go on Weather Underground - where Berryweather supposedly gets their weather from - there's never any problem with the radar!
    01-17-11 07:39 PM
    Case in point- It's not working for me now in West Michigan.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-11 07:48 PM
    You should go over to the BellShare web site and search for the thread about custom maps.
    They are great and a lot better than the native app in WeatherBerry.

Good Luck
    01-17-11 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD