for all of you out there with berry weather, how did you register it?

i paid for it & it says the activation code is in the email.

so i put in the code which is one number and says "invalid"

im finding it very difficult to reach customer svc to get a code that works.

ugh

halp!
    08-16-09 11:23 PM
    There was a place to register in the options of BerryWeather , I think it also asked if you wanted to when first installed as well its a 6 digit number to activate or at least mine was. So you did not get an email with your code then ? Did you check your spam to make sure it did not get sent there by accident?I thought there was a way to have it re sent but not positive about since I'm registered that option is now gone on my BerryWeather

PS: Did you get Berryweather off CB app world? if so I would log into that account and there is a "Contact Us" button that might be able to help
    Last edited by DavidNC; 08-17-09 at 05:49 AM. Reason: PS added
    08-17-09 05:40 AM
    im having the same problem right now did u have any luck on fixing it...
    10-09-09 10:46 AM
    I was interested in getting this program for my phone.
    I sent the company an e-mail to ask a question before purchase, but I haven't heard from them. I've read complaints about non-existent support...is this true?
    10-09-09 12:56 PM
    it should be a 6-digit number that was sent to whatever email you registered with.
    10-09-09 01:22 PM
    did any of you happen to buy berryweather from app world?
    10-09-09 01:33 PM
    did any of you happen to buy berryweather from app world?
    I got it from App World and the activation code is stored there in My World so you have it when you need to register. Remember, the activation codes are PIN specific. If you bought the app on a phone with a different PIN, then you need to request a device switch code.
    10-09-09 01:43 PM
    I had that problem today too and posted over at BellShare forums. The board moderator said that
    there was a problem on the server so activations were not going through. You'll need to send an
    email to [email protected] and include your PIN, name and email addy. They'll then
    open a ticket. I'm still waiting, but at least my ticket is open with them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

10-09-09 01:43 PM
    Their CS was always helpful with me. Go onto bellshare's website, they've got a few options for activation codes; device transfer, lost code, and I believe also a code not working. If CS has given you a ticket, odds are your problem will be resolved in less than a few days. I've been using BerryWeather for a while now and I love it.

10-09-09 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD