How to get it to show hourly instead of every 3 hrs? Is their a setting for that? Thanks
    08-19-09 12:27 PM
    I just started using Berryweather, but according to my settings, you can view it with hourly info. You can go into settings and set Auto Update to Every Hour. In the Auto Update you can update in 11 different time increments: Never, 15-30-45 Minutes, 1-1.5-2-3-6-12-24 Hours. I guess in yours it set to update every 3 or 1.5 hours. I have mine set to every hour. It's my understanding from other threads on these forums that frequent weather updates kills the battery.
    08-19-09 01:36 PM
    I just started using Berryweather, but according to my settings, you can view it with hourly info. You can go into settings and set Auto Update to Every Hour. In the Auto Update you can update in 11 different time increments: Never, 15-30-45 Minutes, 1-1.5-2-3-6-12-24 Hours. I guess in yours it set to update every 3 or 1.5 hours. I have mine set to every hour. It's my understanding from other threads on these forums that frequent weather updates kills the battery.
    Yeah have it set to update every hour BUT for whatever reason when I click the view today w/hourly it shows every 3 hrs not every hr? what does yours show?
    08-19-09 02:16 PM
    Yes in the settings you can but they mean in the hour by hour it shows seems like its space in 3 hr gaps 8:00pm,11pm,2am.5am.etc.

Yeah have it set to update every hour BUT for whatever reason when I click the view today w/hourly it shows every 3 hrs not every hr? what does yours show?
    for example my is set to never auto update on either auto update, or auto update advisory or auto start on device boot,,,
    but still the hours are spaced 3 hours apart i cant see anyway this can be changed unless I missed something, which I could have , ha
    Last edited by DavidNC; 08-19-09 at 06:42 PM.
    08-19-09 06:34 PM
    I have recently found (it may be coincidence) that selecting the Update and not Update All will be more effective in terms of updates. This method updates temp/forecast/advisories or at lease appears to anyway.
    08-19-09 09:50 PM
    Radar loops have been at least within 10 -15 minutes of the actual time.
    08-19-09 09:51 PM
    (snip)...This method updates temp/forecast/advisories or at lease appears to anyway.
    ROFL.. yeah I'm hoping for that anyhoo
    08-20-09 04:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD