When an SMS popup appears, Open Inbox should should not openn to the email inbox.
    09-17-09 04:38 AM
    As I have heard the answer to this before that is a limitation of bb OS not berrypopup as I had another pop up program before and it did the same thing. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 08:04 AM
    As I have heard the answer to this before that is a limitation of bb OS not berrypopup as I had another pop up program before and it did the same thing. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    nope your right. although it might be a limitation put there by rim, i cant remember which. anyway no popup app can open the sms folder.
    09-17-09 04:50 PM
    Would this work combining sms and email inboxes? If so, how are they combined in one inbox?
    09-19-09 09:34 AM
    You can combine them by going into your SMS box, hit the menu key and go to options > General Options and scroll down to the option to combine SMS and Email Inboxes.
    09-19-09 11:33 AM
    Would this work combining sms and email inboxes? If so, how are they combined in one inbox?
    you will not be able to mark the sms as read but if you combined them then you can open your message folder and see your sms messages.
    09-19-09 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD