I just purchased this app and really like it, but I do not know if I like reading my emails via the popup. The way the background and text of popup is, well isn't comfortable to read, if that makes any sense. Maybe I just used to the white background of the normal email viewing on a BB. If we could somehow change the background of the popup I think I would like reading my emails better.

I also noticed that if I have five messages and only read the first one, after I exit the popup all messages have been marked as read and not new any longer.

I also cannot reply via SMS from the popup.
    I'm with you on it not being comfortable to read. However, I really use it as a screening tool to determine whether I need to open up the message/email and read it immediately or wait. It would be nice if the app allowed you to change the backfground/font color.

I believe the inability to reply to an SMS is a limitation of the OS and not the app. No sure but I think I've read it somewhere in another thread.

Good Luck
    03-18-10 10:08 PM
    I just purchased this app and really like it, but I do not know if I like reading my emails via the popup. The way the background and text of popup is, well isn't comfortable to read, if that makes any sense. Maybe I just used to the white background of the normal email viewing on a BB. If we could somehow change the background of the popup I think I would like reading my emails better.

I also noticed that if I have five messages and only read the first one, after I exit the popup all messages have been marked as read and not new any longer.

I also cannot reply via SMS from the popup.
    Check your settings to see if the Mark All as Read When Closing Popup is set to Yes and change it to No to keep your unread messages as new. Good luck.
    03-18-10 11:12 PM
    Check your settings to see if the Mark All as Read When Closing Popup is set to Yes and change it to No to keep your unread messages as new. Good luck.
    Thanks for that info, I changed it to no and will see how that works for me.
    03-19-10 09:41 AM
    Not yet, I have been waiting for this app to get an update for 5.0 os to fix this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 06:45 PM
    App works awesome with Storm 5.0.
    I just need some help with info showing up.
    Some contacts show up with Name Number and Pic but others just number and no pic even if they are in my contact list?
    Any sugestions?
    04-22-10 04:43 PM
    This is the #1 must have app next to BerryBuzz that I get on any of my BBs.
    04-22-10 05:10 PM
    Just bought this app its great but why can't it show a sms as read once I opt for the close option on the popup ??? Can anyone help please my mail I'd is [email protected] thnx

04-27-10 03:01 AM
    Have you set up "Mark All as Read When Closing Popup" to Yes? It's at the bottom of the General tab. That should work.
    04-27-10 10:12 AM
    3rd party apps can't modify the sms inbox, so mark as read from the popup won't mark a sms as read. You'll have to open the sms instead.
    04-27-10 02:12 PM
    I know that BBM not popping up on BerryPopUp is an OS limitation but I was hoping with the .607 update, that would. Of course it doesn't.

Anyone have any idea if this will ever happen?

TIA
    05-03-10 08:15 PM
    no it will pretty much never happen
    05-03-10 08:16 PM
    Just bought this app its great but why can't it show a sms as read once I opt for the close option on the popup ??? Can anyone help please my mail I'd is [email protected] thnx

Here's my workaround. I just click "R" for reply and then quickly hit the end key. Takes less than a second to mark it as read.
    05-04-10 08:35 AM
    no it will pretty much never happen
    Tks for the info kcpaynev1

Good Luck
    05-04-10 01:09 PM
    The problem I have with this app is when in "Bedside Mode" it doesn't acknowledge the fact I have it set to "Phone Calls only" so I wake up to a Email/SMS/Weather alert pop up and a blinking LED.
    05-04-10 03:13 PM
    Here's my workaround. I just click "R" for reply and then quickly hit the end key. Takes less than a second to mark it as read.
    This is a great tip wowser.
    Tks
    05-04-10 10:24 PM
    Does anyone know why with the newest OS for the Blackberry Storm2, only the phone number of the person shows up on the popup. Before it used to display their name and phone number, now I have to guess who the person is and it's really annoying.
    05-09-10 09:01 AM
    You might have to delete the "1" in ther number. If the number is "1-916-555-4255" it doesnt work. Make it "916-555-4255" See if that helps.
    05-09-10 09:42 AM
    The problem I have with this app is when in "Bedside Mode" it doesn't acknowledge the fact I have it set to "Phone Calls only" so I wake up to a Email/SMS/Weather alert pop up and a blinking LED.
    In the phone options set the LED to off when plugged it. Set the PopUp options to not work when the clock is open.
    05-09-10 09:45 AM
    You might have to delete the "1" in ther number. If the number is "1-916-555-4255" it doesnt work. Make it "916-555-4255" See if that helps.
    None of the numbers in my contacts have a 1 in front. I don't get it.
    05-09-10 09:57 AM
    I ended up buying this app too after I used the free version for a lil while. The 2 dollar coupon was still good then. I don't know if that coupon still is working now though. So far all good on 8330

05-09-10 10:49 AM
    Can you exoand on this a bit.......... I can't seem to find the options that you mention. Thanks

In the phone options set the LED to off when plugged it. Set the PopUp options to not work when the clock is open.
    05-09-10 11:54 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD