I really like this app. I would like to be able to customize the appearance of the popups.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 06:19 AM
    You can make it a big popup or a little one... and you can set where you want the buttons to show. But no color options yet

08-24-09 08:08 AM
    Come over to www.bellshare.com • Index page and voice your ideas for Berrypopup.

08-24-09 08:16 AM
    Just registered. Waiting for activiation code for the site.

Since Berry Weather can have a custom background, I thought that would be good feature as well as having the message pop-up for 15 seconds and fade out.
    08-24-09 09:22 AM
    I just posted my "suggestions" on the site. Is there a Mark As Read for SMS?
    08-24-09 09:44 AM
    The app has been updated in CAS.
    09-11-09 06:56 PM
    I downloaded the update, and was all excited, but after making sure I have it say yes to mark as opened, it won't do it on my Tour. forward, replys or hitting esc. key. I was all excited when I read the email but it wont mark them as read.
    09-11-09 07:27 PM
    Use QP Pro or do a battery pull.
    09-11-09 08:11 PM
    its not marking as read with sms on 8900 either..doing batt pull now...
    09-11-09 09:53 PM
    confirmed...doesnt mark as open..sheeet
    09-11-09 09:59 PM
    I was so excited when I got the email about the update and it marking messages as open. I also have a Tour. I have made sure it is marked yes. I have tried reinstalling it, batt pulls, etc. and it doen't mark anything as open like the email says it should. Does anyone know why we would get this update that doesn't work?
    09-13-09 07:02 PM
    I was so excited when I got the email about the update and it marking messages as open. I also have a Tour. I have made sure it is marked yes. I have tried reinstalling it, batt pulls, etc. and it doen't mark anything as open like the email says it should. Does anyone know why we would get this update that doesn't work?
    I have the Storm and it does mark as read for me......I like the idea of changing the background image.....that would be awesome.
    09-13-09 07:10 PM
    I have a 8330 Curve and it does mark the emails as read - but not the texts. Really would like that to happen!
    09-13-09 08:07 PM
    I have a 8330 Curve and it does mark the emails as read - but not the texts. Really would like that to happen!
    it is a limitation by rim. no text pop up can do it.
    09-13-09 08:37 PM
    I'm using a trial version of BerryPopup on my Storm2 9550 (.320).

1. The app indicates that it's not optimized for touchscreen on my device (OS 5.0.0.320) & suggested that I downgrade to OS 4.7.
    I'm not interested in downgrading - any risk to running it on current version OS 5.0.0.320 and what features will I miss out on by not down grading?

2. I keep getting this message that BerryPopup is attempting to change the security timer (something to that effect). What's that all about and do I allow it?

3. It doesn't wake up my screen. Is there a setting for that? (I'm not using a password)

TIA
    02-22-10 08:10 AM
    1. its not telling you to downgrade, its telling you to swich to the right version for your phone. The 4.7 version is optimized for toucbscreen. You can download it from the Bellshare website.

2. Yes allow it

3. Yes there is a setting under berrypopup otions

02-22-10 08:17 AM
    1. its not telling you to downgrade, its telling you to swich to the right version for your phone. The 4.7 version is optimized for toucbscreen. You can download it from the Bellshare website.

2. Yes allow it

3. Yes there is a setting under berrypopup otions

Tks for the quick reply kcpaynev1,

I was getting the numbers confused and thought they were suggesting to downgrade the BB OS from v5.

I did it and Tks again
    Good Luck
    02-22-10 09:00 AM
    I've noticed that Berry PopUp doesn't "pop up" when I receive a msg via BBM. Is this a limitation of the app?

If not, is there a setting I missed?

Tks
    03-14-10 09:58 PM
    I've noticed that Berry PopUp doesn't "pop up" when I receive a msg via BBM. Is this a limitation of the app?

If not, is there a setting I missed?

Tks
    its a limitation of the OS actually
    03-14-10 10:27 PM
    its a limitation of the OS actually
    Tks for the clarification kcpaynev1

Great app.

Good Luck
    03-14-10 10:33 PM
    This is one of my fav apps for bb. This is another one of the apps that I feel should be intergrated in.

03-14-10 11:01 PM
    I submitted a suggestion that BerryPopUp along with BerryWeather support screen tilt-lock.

This will allow anyone using an app like QuickLauch to lock the screen in protrait (for example) when viewing.

I hope they are receptive to that suggestions.

Good Luck
    03-15-10 07:40 AM
    After upgrading to os 5.0 for my 8520, I have lag problem after installing this app. Sumtime is freeze

I think its not too compatible w/ os 5.0 ?

Anyone got same problem w/ me ?

Cheers

03-16-10 03:03 AM
    After upgrading to os 5.0 for my 8520, I have lag problem after installing this app. Sumtime is freeze

I think its not too compatible w/ os 5.0 ?

Anyone got same problem w/ me ?

Cheers

Try redownloading it or a battery pull, what are your permissions set, it has work on my 3 os all 5.0

03-16-10 11:38 AM
    I just purchased this app and really like it, but I do not know if I like reading my emails via the popup. The way the background and text of popup is, well isn't comfortable to read, if that makes any sense. Maybe I just used to the white background of the normal email viewing on a BB. If we could somehow change the background of the popup I think I would like reading my emails better.

I also noticed that if I have five messages and only read the first one, after I exit the popup all messages have been marked as read and not new any longer.

I also cannot reply via SMS from the popup.
    03-18-10 09:50 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD