There's a new version out there! Bellshare made some serious upgrades to this app, too. Just like their latest updates, you can now save your settings to the SD card. (Thanks for being a leader in this area!) They've also separated their versions into 4.7 and 5.0.

There's much, much more that I still have to check out. Thanks again Bellshare! You may not answer your e-mails but you are definitely listening to your customers.

Note that the Crackberry Store doesn't actually allow you to download at this time. If you're on 5.0, then you should still go in there to switch your version to 5.0. After that, just go to Bellshare's site from your phone and download the correct version directly from them.
    Last edited by PossumPete; 04-21-10 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Crackberry Store update
    04-21-10 06:04 AM
    I just upgraded to the latest version of this app and I hope someone can help me with this question:

Does anyone know how to change the way the popup looks? On the previous version, I liked being able to put the buttons on the bottom of the popup box and also make the font bigger. I can't seem to find an option to do this on the new version... Also, anyone who has upgraded to the newest OS, have your popups stopped displaying the sender's name for SMS? All I get now is their phone number twice. It's been really bugging me...
    04-21-10 08:35 AM
    I just upgraded to the latest version of this app and I hope someone can help me with this question:

Does anyone know how to change the way the popup looks? On the previous version, I liked being able to put the buttons on the bottom of the popup box and also make the font bigger. I can't seem to find an option to do this on the new version... Also, anyone who has upgraded to the newest OS, have your popups stopped displaying the sender's name for SMS? All I get now is their phone number twice. It's been really bugging me...
    On my Tour using the 5.0 version there is a "Display" tab that allows you to move the position of the buttons (or remove them completely which is what i use).
    04-21-10 08:56 AM
    I have the Storm2 and unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a display tab... anyone else with a Storm2 having this problem?
    04-21-10 08:57 AM
    Did you get the right version for your phone? I got the new 5.0 version and it works perfectly. You go through the BB Options and there's now 4 or 5 pages of options for Berry PopUp. From there you can control all apsects of the PopUp.
    04-21-10 08:58 AM
    On the storm 2 slide your finger across the top row of buttons. Display and Apps are there as tabs but you have to slide your finger

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 08:59 AM
    Oh thank you!! I feel really stupid... haha

Anyone have any info in regards to the no names displaying for SMS?

ETA: Also, does anyone know how to get the keyboard (on a Storm2) to not show up with the popup? I disabled the compatibility mode in the applications options, but it's still showing up. Grrr...
    Last edited by lmiceli; 04-21-10 at 09:09 AM.
    04-21-10 09:04 AM
    I use a convenience key to toggle the keyboard on/off. (Virtual keyboard)
    04-21-10 09:24 AM
    Disable compatibility mode in applications for popup and do a batt pull

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-21-10 10:16 AM
    disable compatibility mode in applications for popup and do a batt pull

posted from my blackberry using berryblab
    thank you thank you!!!
    04-21-10 10:28 AM
    Anyone know how the forum notification works, or how to set it up?
    04-21-10 11:17 AM
    Pick the "Forums" tab by slide scrolling to it. There's only settings for the Bellshare and Crackberry forums. I chose to show a PopUp and then remove it from the inbox.
    04-21-10 11:49 AM
    Well, I got a popup when you posted that, so I guess I'm doing it right.

04-21-10 11:56 AM
    On the storm 2 slide your finger across the top row of buttons. Display and Apps are there as tabs but you have to slide your finger

Wow. I totally missed that too! They really should shrink the tab size of one of the first three tabs so you could at least see the beginning of a fourth tab so people know it's there (or an arrow, or something).

It also wouldn't hurt to have a confirmation window for the delete button. Since they are small, it's easy to hit the wrong button and there's no "undo".
    04-21-10 12:25 PM
    The arrows don't kick in until you've started to move the tabs. That would be a good thing to have from the begining.
    04-21-10 01:50 PM
    I tried downloading the version for 5.0 and get a file not found message.
    04-21-10 04:03 PM
    Is there anyway to keep the popups from happening when in bedside mode? I tried to add clock to the muted apps list, but that didn't help.
    04-22-10 11:07 AM
    I like the option to remove buttons from popup, is there any way to mark as read without hitting the Blackberry button? Maybe a shortcut like pressing "D" while popup is up to delete it? Hitting the blackberry button to bring up the menu with options to reply and delete is no big deal, just wondering if a shortcut for this would be feasible.
    04-22-10 11:16 AM
    Does the new version allow you to swipe to dismiss like the old version did?
    06-09-10 03:12 PM
    Does the new version allow you to swipe to dismiss like the old version did?
    I don't think so.
    I've tried.
    If you can, I can't figure it out.
    Good Luck
    06-09-10 06:51 PM
    I like the option to remove buttons from popup, is there any way to mark as read without hitting the Blackberry button? Maybe a shortcut like pressing "D" while popup is up to delete it? Hitting the blackberry button to bring up the menu with options to reply and delete is no big deal, just wondering if a shortcut for this would be feasible.
    M = mark as read
    06-09-10 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD