So - I purchased & loaded Berry Buzz, thinking, as the ad says, that it would keep my LED flasher going until I opened the corresponding e-mail or SMS that caused the flasher to flash. It is enabled, it is set to never go off, yet it still goes off after 15 minutes, as it did before I loaded BeBuzz. I have sent at least 4 e-mails to Bellshare, & haven't received one response! What is going on here?
    05-21-10 04:51 PM
    Did you try battery pull after downloading?
    05-21-10 05:11 PM
    There is an option screen that allows you to set the settings for everything. Just open berry buzz in the options and click the settings icon. Its all in there.
    05-21-10 05:13 PM
    Did you set all your profiles to not use the LED? The phone can get confused when both it and BerryBuzz want to use the LED.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-10 05:17 PM
    Did the battery pull thing - which didn't change anything. Checked the option screen, which has the LED set to never stop flashing. But - I did NOT set all the profiles to not use the LED! I guess I should look at that. Maybe that's the problem.
    05-21-10 05:22 PM
    Did you set all your profiles to not use the LED? The phone can get confused when both it and BerryBuzz want to use the LED.

This was the problem! Thank you for pointing this out! Too bad Bellshare can't get back to its customers.
    05-21-10 08:04 PM
    If you set the priorities to not use the led are you still supposed to get the brief red flash before the color you select begins flashing?
    05-22-10 12:01 PM
    There is a huge pop up when u launch berrybuzz warning you to turn off the led in all profiles to avoid issues.

Not saying you shouldn't hear back on a support request, but the fix isn't a secret, its blasted out every time u launch unless u specifically dismiss/disable it.

Glad to hear u got it fixed. Long time user here and it works great.

05-23-10 06:13 PM
    What about when the phone is in the Normal Sound Profile and Berry Buzz is enabled...why does the assigned ring continue to play even after the message has been read in either SMS, MMS, Facebook, or even in Blackberry Instant Messenger? Very annoying!
    07-20-10 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD