Installed Berry Buzz yesterday.

I have a brand new Sprint BB Tour. I need it to continue alerting when I have missed something. I thought Berry Buzz would do this. Anyone installed this app and gotten it to alert more than once?

Thanks
    12-26-09 02:18 PM
    Meaning it only flashes once?
    12-26-09 04:19 PM
    Options - Berryuzz - Options

You can change everything there. How long it flashes, how often, etc. Hope this helps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 06:23 PM
    Options - Berryuzz - Options

You can change everything there. How long it flashes, how often, etc. Hope this helps!

Yep, done that, still only plays the announcement once. Will continue to flash the LED, but, I need to HEAR that there is a message.
    12-26-09 07:57 PM
    What sound profile are you using?
    12-26-09 08:00 PM
    Yeah berry buzz is an app for altering the led only. You use the native profile setting to alter audio alerts.

12-26-09 08:31 PM
    Yeah berry buzz is an app for altering the led only. You use the native profile setting to alter audio alerts.

Ah Dang, that is not what I understood it to do. I need a repeatable audio alert. Anyone know of one that works on the Tour?
    Thanks
    12-26-09 08:43 PM
    My berry Buzz changed it so that it would keep the LED lighting and would also play the sound every 10 seconds until I pressed a button.
    I have the "Reminder Alert Every:" Set to 10 seconds
    Last edited by SilverDragn; 12-26-09 at 11:27 PM.
    12-26-09 09:16 PM
    Ah Dang, that is not what I understood it to do. I need a repeatable audio alert. Anyone know of one that works on the Tour?
    Thanks
    Berry Buzz... It lets you set audible reminders. You have the right program, you just don't have it configured correctly.

Text taken from berry buzz app in crackberyy apps.

BerryBuzz extends your default Blackberry alert system. BerryBuzz allows you to customze the LED color and create repeating audible reminders for many alert types. It will repeat alerts until acknowledged so you will never miss an alert again. Plus it adds customizable vibrate for incoming calls. Finally you can have your BlackBerry vibrate while it is ringing.

12-26-09 11:24 PM
    Berry Buzz... It lets you set audible reminders. You have the right program, you just don't have it configured correctly.

Text taken from berry buzz app in crackberyy apps.

BerryBuzz extends your default Blackberry alert system. BerryBuzz allows you to customze the LED color and create repeating audible reminders for many alert types. It will repeat alerts until acknowledged so you will never miss an alert again. Plus it adds customizable vibrate for incoming calls. Finally you can have your BlackBerry vibrate while it is ringing.

Well, that is what I thought. Guess I am missing some little something in the setup. Back to the phone to try again.
    12-27-09 07:42 AM
    I was just in bb app world. There are 2 be buzz listed. One is free the other is 5.99. Are you using the free one or the one you pay for?. If your using the free one I think it is a light version but am not completely sure. bb app world lists the pay version as 5.99 and crackberry app lists it for $2.97 until Jan 1

To get to the options, go to - Options- berrybuzz
    12-27-09 11:16 AM
    I was just in bb app world. There are 2 be buzz listed. One is free the other is 5.99. Are you using the free one or the one you pay for?. If your using the free one I think it is a light version but am not completely sure. bb app world lists the pay version as 5.99 and crackberry app lists it for $2.97 until Jan 1

To get to the options, go to - Options- berrybuzz
    My understanding is there are two actual versions. BeBuzz and BerryBuzz.

Your license key will work on both, but BerryBuzz will give you the most options.
    12-27-09 11:20 AM
    My understanding is there are two actual versions. BeBuzz and BerryBuzz.

Your license key will work on both, but BerryBuzz will give you the most options.

Bebuzz and berrybuzz are the same app and there are 2 versions that show up in bb app world made by Bellshare
    bebuzz free slimmed down "no license key"
    bebuzz 5.99 full version "license key"

I read somewhere that the word berry is not allowed in app world unless its from rim so doing a search for berrybuzz does not yield any results

12-27-09 11:49 AM
    I am the OP. Finally got it working. Changed soooo many settings I am not sure what finally was the missing "click". Anyway, now works just like I had hoped. Thanks
    12-27-09 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD