Hello all. I finally bit the bullet and chose Berry Buzz over BBAlerts today. One thing I noticed is that there is no way to customize an LED color for Facebook mobile notifications. Not a huge deal, but has anyone else figured out if Berry Buzz supports this? Also, no custom LED for BB Messenger either. Thanks for any help!
    03-25-09 06:09 PM
    yup, you can't set it for third party apps (like facebook!) or bbm. it sucks, but i set everything else to anything but red, so i know when it does blink red, it's a bbm message or fb or something like that.

about the red flash, go into profiles>advanced>(select profile)>sms text>repeat notification>none

that should turn it off
    03-25-09 08:35 PM
    OK, thanks for the reply. I figured that was the case, but consulting our CB Forums experts is always a good idea.

As for the note about getting the initial red flash to stop for customized (non-red) LED notifications, the guidance above is spot on. There is about a 2-second delay before your Berry Buzz LED notification kicks in, but this isn't a major issue.
    03-25-09 08:44 PM
    To get rid of that 2 sec delay you need to shut off your led notifications in your regular profiles as opposed to the berry buzz profiles
    03-25-09 10:52 PM
    To get rid of that 2 sec delay you need to shut off your led notifications in your regular profiles as opposed to the berry buzz profiles

You can do so but if you look in the help options of the app, it does state that there is a delay before your custom led kicks in...so its to be expected. Last i heard the developer was working on a fix for that....so hopefully i newer update will be out soon.
    03-26-09 09:50 AM
    You can do so but if you look in the help options of the app, it does state that there is a delay before your custom led kicks in...so its to be expected. Last i heard the developer was working on a fix for that....so hopefully i newer update will be out soon.
    That's cool that it's being worked on, but it's not a major issue for me. In an odd way, I kind of like that the LED doesn't kick in until after my audio alert is done playing. It's almost like my phone is being helpful: "hey ***** - didn't you hear your alert?" Either way, useful application.
    03-26-09 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD