Hello,

I had to change phones due to my old phone's charge port start working. I have contacted the makers of this program to get new registration codes, but no one has returned my emails. I tried the process suggested by the website, but that does not work either...could someone please give some advice....please
    10-18-09 08:04 AM
    Did you purchase the apps here at CB?
    10-18-09 08:33 AM
    If you purchased the apps at the Crackberry store you should be able to go to your account and transfer them to your new BB.
    You can also email [email protected] with the email address and PIN you used to purchase the apps and the PIN you wish to transfer to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 02:25 PM
    Idid email customer service, but I have received no response.I did change my pin with crackberry, but the registration number was still the same.So, I do not know what to do.

10-18-09 02:45 PM
    I had this same issue last week. For those of you who bought it through BB AppWorld, just go into Appworld>MyWorld and Berrybuzz should've been archived. I assume it was reinstalled.....if you click on BeBuzz (In AppWorld) and go to the info page for it, at the top beside the version number there is a license number...that is your activation code. I tried going to the bellshare website and entering the email and PIN and that never worked for me either.

I hope your you get it working!
    Last edited by sdnberry86; 10-18-09 at 05:51 PM. Reason: clarification
    10-18-09 05:49 PM
    Idid email customer service, but I have received no response.I did change my pin with crackberry, but the registration number was still the same.So, I do not know what to do.

Have you still not received a response???

10-19-09 07:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD