Has anyone with the above three things downloaded the new version of BerryBuzz? If so, has there been any problems with it?

Thanks in advance.
    03-16-09 01:52 PM
    my problem w/ berrybuzz is that at random times, the LED will get stuck on a color and wont turn off until I call it w/ my other phone or do a quickpull. I'm thinkin about deleting it (even though I've paid for it... :-(
    03-16-09 08:08 PM
    Did not work for me either, I went back to BlackBerryAlerts.
    03-16-09 10:21 PM
    BerryBuzz + Auto Standby works fine with my 8900. Both apps function the way they were designed to...
    03-16-09 10:32 PM
    I have both apps and I think the programmer needs to do some refinement. The LED's work fine but automatically turns off after the Autostandby timeout, which I have set at 120 seconds. The slightest activity on the blackberry will turn off the berrybuzz LED including just moving the trackball so the autostandby turns it off too. He should set the LED so they're not so sensitive to turning off. I should also mention I have AERIZE alerts.
    03-16-09 10:46 PM
    Thanks, I had it and purchased it, for like $3. I had to do a restore, it completly knocked out SMS notifications. This was before the upgrade, wondering how it will work after the upgrade. I too went back to BBAlerts, just wish they had more colors.
    03-17-09 05:06 PM
    hopefully an updated version of bbalerts will have a custom color option.
    03-17-09 05:46 PM
    BerryBuzz + Auto Standby works fine with my 8900. Both apps function the way they were designed to...
    Same here. No complaints, both do exactly what they're supposed to.
    03-17-09 08:44 PM
    Just installed it, works great. Little bit of a delay between when a message is received and the LED turns on / changes to the appropriate color, but all in all, works great.

I wish I could make it a certain color for each contact, eg turn green if I get an SMS from a certain sender.
    03-17-09 09:54 PM
    Just installed it, works great. Little bit of a delay between when a message is received and the LED turns on / changes to the appropriate color, but all in all, works great.

I wish I could make it a certain color for each contact, eg turn green if I get an SMS from a certain sender.
    Be sure to turn off the LED notification in your active profile so the LED goes straight to the correct color instead of blinking red first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 09:57 PM
    Be sure to turn off the LED notification in your active profile so the LED goes straight to the correct color instead of blinking red first.

Thanks for that quick fix. I was wondering about that as well. Kinda bugged me that it would blink red first, then the color I had chosen.

The only thing with this fix is that, just instead of blinking red first, there is no LED at first, so there might be a little delay for the colored LED to pop up, but that's no issue here.

Now, just to get it to work for BBM messages...
    03-18-09 01:17 AM
    No prob, glad to help.

03-18-09 01:20 AM
    My problem is that it works great until... it doesn't

perfect example 2 sms, and a phone call missed. I check the phone call first and then forget to check the SMS but it no longer alerts for me at all despite the SMS box being visible on the home screen.

anyone know how to fix this?
    03-27-09 11:34 AM
    I have BerryBuzz and Autostandby on my 8900 Curve. In Autostandby the led flashes green as normal. My problem is that when I receive a message while in Autostandby although the screen lights up and the led flashes (blue) for a while, it then goes back to Autostandby and the led stops flashing at all. Is this normal?
    04-22-09 09:04 AM
    I have BerryBuzz and Autostandby on my 8900 Curve. In Autostandby the led flashes green as normal. My problem is that when I receive a message while in Autostandby although the screen lights up and the led flashes (blue) for a while, it then goes back to Autostandby and the led stops flashing at all. Is this normal?
    I am having the same problems on my bold. Have you found a fix yet?
    05-21-09 02:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD