Okay, here I am again. I posted previously that my Berry Buzz had spontaneously stopped working and got some replies which I appreciate very much. However, it sill wouldn't work. I even deleted it altogether and puchased and reinstalled again. Totally worth the 5.99 to get it working, right? And it still didn't work.

Well, this morning I noticed that the handsfree bluetooth in my vehicle was not flashing on my BB when connected. So I realized that the problem wasn't Bebuzz but an LED problem. I researched that and found out that my phone was on "bedside mode" and that stopped the notification flashes! How about that? Hours and hours and days and days of this problem and something that simple! I have posted this information in the event someone else posts a similar problem, this "cure" can be added to the trouble-shooting protocol.

Now, for my current problem. Everything is working with BeBuzz except my aol mail. I have checked the settings and I have it set up the same as I did before and the same as I have for my gmail account but it's not working. Any thoughts on that?

Thanks,

Renee
    10-15-09 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD