Is there a way to make it not vibrate when the profiles is set to silent?

I really really like the vibrate and ring (at the same time) option, but when I set the profile to silent, I don't want it to vibrate either.
    06-11-09 08:57 PM
    Which phone do you have? Mobile site doesn't show.

On my Storm, setting up a custom profile allows me to set berrybuzz options specific to that profile. Maybe you need to try that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 09:40 PM
    I'm using the bold.

I think I tried setting it differently for the different profiles, but I'll try again. I'm very new to BB's
    06-11-09 09:42 PM
    Try creating a custom profile and see if it works.

06-11-09 09:51 PM
    If I recall correctly: You should have vibrate off in your profiles when using BerryBuzz, kinda like the led repeat notification. Andthe only way to stop the vibe is to shut it off in BerryBuzz. Again, not postive as I don't use the vibe and ring function

06-11-09 10:08 PM
    Well I tried creating a new profile and turning the vibrate function off on it only, but it kept changing that setting for all profiles.

It's not too big of a deal. I can turn vibrate off through Berry Buzz manually when I need to
    06-11-09 10:26 PM
    I just purchased berry buzz for my storm and ever since I installed it my preset sound profiles don't work. When I set my phone on silent and vibrate mode the phone still rings which is actually quite annoying when you want your phone to be quiet.
    06-14-09 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD