I have a Tour 9630, and just bought BerryBuzz 2.0 from the CrackBerry App Store. I installed BerryBuzz 2.0 and all it says when I click on it is "Reminders Cleared", and when I follow the e-mail instructions it says from the home screen, go to options and select open BerryBuzz and enter the activation code, but there is no option to open BerryBuzz from the options menu.

This is my first 3rd Party App that I actually purchased (I usually only download free apps). Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    08-14-09 03:07 PM
    I have a Tour 9630, and just bought BerryBuzz 2.0 from the CrackBerry App Store. I installed BerryBuzz 2.0 and all it says when I click on it is "Reminders Cleared", and when I follow the e-mail instructions it says from the home screen, go to options and select open BerryBuzz and enter the activation code, but there is no option to open BerryBuzz from the options menu.

This is my first 3rd Party App that I actually purchased (I usually only download free apps). Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Are you sure you're in the options menu?? Look for the Setup and it should be in there.
    08-14-09 03:18 PM
    Are you sure you're in the options menu?? Look for the Setup and it should be in there.
    haha thanks! I was using the BB Menu button to bring up options (which brings up homescreen options) instead of using the Options Icon.

Dumb me. Thanks for the help!
    08-14-09 03:25 PM
    Hehe, no problem! Good luck
    08-14-09 03:26 PM
    Make sure you downloaded the "for 4.2 or higher" version. The 4.7 version is for the Storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 05:52 PM
    I d/led the 4.7 for the Tour.. isn't the Tour 4.7 OS?

Where in options was the berrybuzz registration?

Thanks
    08-19-09 06:38 PM
    I d/led the 4.7 for the Tour.. isn't the Tour 4.7 OS?

Where in options was the berrybuzz registration?

Thanks
    Once you click on the options icon the berrybuzz should be about the 4 or 5 thing listed there. Just click on the berrybuzz name once there and the registration page will become shown. There may be another popup window just before the registration window pops up but u can just click by that one for now if u want. That way you can register it and configure ur settings afterwards

08-19-09 08:50 PM
    To make sure of what OS is on your phone once again click on the options icon then click on the name "about" you should see the verison number in the 3rd line down and maybe to the left of where the name "platform is shown maybe

08-19-09 08:58 PM
    Okay so I had the same problem and thanks to this lovely thread have sort of found my way around a little, but where do I get my 'License Key'???
    *new BB user* lol
    08-20-09 01:37 PM
    You have to buy a licensed key if you have the trial in order to keep using BerryBuzz
    08-20-09 01:43 PM
    I bought the app though...not the trial I don't think...
    The trial is free right? I paid like $5.95 or something...
    08-20-09 03:58 PM
    If that's the case, you should've gotten an email from them that gives you the license
    08-20-09 04:10 PM
    I bought the app though...not the trial I don't think...
    The trial is free right? I paid like $5.95 or something...
    Yes the trial is free you, sounds like you bought it though since you paid that.You should have gotten the license number in email I think they call it an activation code tho its a 6 figure number if you did not get one you can go to the bellshare website and request another one though the trouble shooting guide about berrybuzz. After you enter your email and order number

Last edited by DavidNC; 08-20-09 at 04:53 PM.
    08-20-09 04:48 PM
    THANK YOU!!!!!
    08-20-09 05:21 PM
    i paid the 5.95 for berry buzz 2.0 and can't figure out how to get it to vibrate and ring during sms messages. can any1 help? thanks.
    08-20-09 05:38 PM
    THANK YOU!!!!!
    Yes you just need to click on the support tab on their home page and can see how to do this , Your welcome

i paid the 5.95 for berry buzz 2.0 and can't figure out how to get it to vibrate and ring during sms messages. can any1 help? thanks.
    as far as not bring able to get it to vib/or sounds have you double checked to make sure these settings have not changed I posted in another thread hope its not confusing post #11
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ber...uestion-296689
    Last edited by DavidNC; 08-20-09 at 05:49 PM.
    08-20-09 05:43 PM
    can somebody help me? i don't know why but it keeps saying my license key is not vaild......i bought it and im using the registration key # they gave me in the email
    08-27-09 08:33 PM
    Your answer helped the original questioner (wwoodward) but I still don't understand it. Please explain further where I find Setup and Options?
    Last edited by YRAMSSUL; 10-14-09 at 11:59 AM.
    10-14-09 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD